Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

B&O 8rf option, scan wanted.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 10:49 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B&O 8rf option, scan wanted.

Hello everyone.

I have retrofited my Q8 with a complete set of B&O Advanced, 8RF option. All the parts were brand new and that is the main problem.
After visiting a local Audi dealer, they had component protection removed but, because all the parts were unused, the amplifier is not coded at all and with no settings.
The only option there is, to find an Q8 with factory installed 8RF option and to dump information within the usit 47.

So if anyone can help with this... its basicaly a 24bit number....
Old 02-18-2019, 04:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 787 Likes on 574 Posts

I'll get my A8 in a few months with the B&O Advanced. I know it's a bit of a wait, but can you ask your dealer if info from the A8 would work for you?
Old 02-19-2019, 09:50 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by angrypengu
I'll get my A8 in a few months with the B&O Advanced. I know it's a bit of a wait, but can you ask your dealer if info from the A8 would work for you?
Hello.
Unfortunately, info from A8 wont work. It was different amount of speakers, different speaker placement and power output. But my task got easier a bit, i just need a VIN number of an Q8 with this option installed from the factory.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:53 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 138 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by magelan
Hello.
Unfortunately, info from A8 wont work. It was different amount of speakers, different speaker placement and power output. But my task got easier a bit, i just need a VIN number of an Q8 with this option installed from the factory.
This car at Beverly Hills has the Advanced sound (5k option) and there’s a VIN listed.

https://www.audibeverlyhills.com/new...427b2510ed.htm