Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

a beautiful cinematic "winter" review of the Q8

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 10:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default a beautiful cinematic "winter" review of the Q8

Okay, while I know there has been some negative heavy posting lately on the Q8 (myself included). I came across this wonderful review that anyone interested in the Q8 will simply just enjoy. Particularly if you live in a climate that gets snow, you will find this video extra pleasing. Keep in mind it is a euro spec TDI but you all really should watch this, if for nothing else, to see some great cinematic work.

Old 12-18-2018, 10:39 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 138 Likes on 93 Posts

Just watched that one a day or two ago, very cool, thx for posting. I’ve seen a ton of video reviews and everyone seems to be totally in love with the Q8, and a lot of these guys have been inside all the high end cars. Anyone know how to make the Matrix lights flicker that way? I swear my sales rep did it on delivery. Here’s another video of the Euro Glacier S-Line. Gorgeous combo IMO, of course not available in the US. I’ve seen the YR1 white and the non-YR1 white in person and didn’t care for either one. This euro-spec white is awesome...

Edit: The S-Lines seats, flat bottom wheel, and white stitching take the interior over the top. Looks so good, we got shafted. I may have to trade up to the SQ8 if I can get a good deal. I think I’d go with this exact spec. Maybe a different interior trim depending...

Last edited by jrjunior31; 12-18-2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old 12-18-2018, 12:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by jrjunior31
Just watched that one a day or two ago, very cool, thx for posting. I’ve seen a ton of video reviews and everyone seems to be totally in love with the Q8, and a lot of these guys have been inside all the high end cars. Anyone know how to make the Matrix lights flicker that way? I swear my sales rep did it on delivery. Here’s another video of the Euro Glacier S-Line. Gorgeous combo IMO, of course not available in the US. I’ve seen the YR1 white and the non-YR1 white in person and didn’t care for either one. This euro-spec white is awesome...

Edit: The S-Lines seats, flat bottom wheel, and white stitching take the interior over the top. Looks so good, we got shafted. I may have to trade up to the SQ8 if I can get a good deal. I think I’d go with this exact spec. Maybe a different interior trim depending...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=24Mvhm43jCg
film your lights while on, they will flicker too, especially if you watch the playback at an artificial rate