AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Audi Q8 (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-q8-227/)
-   -   Build Sheet? (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/audi-q8-227/build-sheet-2971735/)

jriker1 05-05-2019 06:40 AM

Build Sheet?

In working with one of the Audi dealers, they said they will send me a build sheet to fill out for a custom order. Being the weekend and not being able to see it, does anyone have a link or a copy of what the build sheet looks like for a q8? Curious what is on it.

Thanks.

JR

NyCAudiGuY 05-05-2019 04:21 PM

I remember seeing a sheet somewhere but I can't seem to find it, but it was pretty much a sheet that had a check box of what you wanted for your build. However, I don't really see that as being any different from just going to the Audi site and selecting what you want from there and then giving them the QR code or printout of your spec sheet.

jriker1 05-05-2019 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by NyCAudiGuY (Post 25312548)
I remember seeing a sheet somewhere but I can't seem to find it, but it was pretty much a sheet that had a check box of what you wanted for your build. However, I don't really see that as being any different from just going to the Audi site and selecting what you want from there and then giving them the QR code or printout of your spec sheet.

Thanks. Yeah not sure how to dealer configures things, however was interesting. One dealer quoted me a price to custom order based on my specific needs and they said the MSRP was X. However when I do it on the website it's X + 400. The $400 was for the red brake calipers. The website selects it automatically but however the sales guy did it, must not have included it.

Thanks.

JR

SCarGuy 05-06-2019 03:43 AM

If you are building a Year 1 spec, the site adds the $400 but the red calipers come with Year 1 by default

NyCAudiGuY 05-06-2019 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by SCarGuy (Post 25312659)
If you are building a Year 1 spec, the site adds the $400 but the red calipers come with Year 1 by default

However I believe there are 2 body colors that the red calipers aren't available even if you were to select the year 1 package.

jriker1 05-06-2019 10:48 AM

So I have the build sheet. It's a PDF and looks like a list of all features, order codes, and MSRP pricing for each. I do not have Acrobat on my PC so it opens in Edge/Chrome browser, however I do not see any way to fill anything in. Have to ask the sales guy if I'm supposed to be printing this out and circling things or what.

Thanks.

JR

WausauS8 05-06-2019 12:12 PM

Just write on it or circle or whatever and take it in. They will enter into their order system.

WausauS8 05-06-2019 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by NyCAudiGuY (Post 25312712)
However I believe there are 2 body colors that the red calipers aren't available even if you were to select the year 1 package.

Dragon and Galaxy do not have red calipers.