Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi Q3 /Q5 / Q7 / Q8 > Audi Q8 > Audi Q8
Reload this Page >

Missing leather door trim piece with luxury package

Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

Missing leather door trim piece with luxury package

Old 07-07-2019, 07:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can you post a copy of the MY2020 order guide please? Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
critter6835 (07-08-2019)
Old 07-09-2019, 05:41 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2020 Ordering Guide

Originally Posted by dolmstead View Post
Can you post a copy of the MY2020 order guide please? Thanks!
A copy is attached. Notice that there is no pricing yet. The sales mgr said base price is going up 1% and options/accessories have not changed

The changes appear to be:

Added option for full leather, including top of door panels
Delete the option to add a CD/DVD player
And the Year One option became the S-Line and S-Line+ packages
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2020 Audi Q8 Ordering Quide.pdf (477.4 KB, 24 views)
The following users liked this post:
critter6835 (07-10-2019)
Old 07-09-2019, 06:30 PM
f10
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I find it outrageous that Audi didn't include this in the 2019 top line model! What a f##king scam! Everyone should lodge a complaint. When I recieved my car with the leather package and it didn't include the door tops I was blown away as was the sales team.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:46 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I havenít given up on this as yet. Alexander at Europrice had told me this was not a part he could get for us. I just wrote to him asking if it might become available since it is included in the full leather option for 2020. It was the first thing I noticed missing when our Q8 arrived...very disappointed!
Old 07-10-2019, 04:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Ya me too was pretty pissed off don't want to have to order another car just to get that, also you see the lux package has the air ionizer/fragrance now too and there are more SLine options/black optics options. Do you know when pricing for the new options will be out and when you can place an order?

Last edited by dolmstead; 07-10-2019 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 05:11 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default Ready to swap out the door panels

Just about ready to place my order with Europrice. Alexander has been great with communications. The door panel parts with leather sills and stitching are certainly not inexpensive but cheaper than replacing my Q8 with a 2020! The manager of our local body shop who drives a 2018 Q7 is going to give me an estimate to swap out the door panels.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

can you let me know how much that costs please? I am currently getting an estimate from E3 upholstery on them putting leather on the upper door trims for me guess I'll see whats cheaper.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:24 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by dolmstead View Post
can you let me know how much that costs please? I am currently getting an estimate from E3 upholstery on them putting leather on the upper door trims for me guess I'll see whats cheaper.
See below for quote from Europrice...I will just do the front doors to compliment the leather dash and stitching. I suspect the switch out of them will add quite a few more dollars! Please let us know how you make out with E3....maybe we can get a group discount. Which interior do you have?

For your car you would need:

Q8 Front Door Trim Panels (Extended Leather, Alcantara Insert) - $1798.00 pair (MSRP - $2500.00)

Matching rear panels:

Q8 Rear Door Trim Panels (Extended Leather, Alcantara Insert) - $1798.00 pair (MSRP - $2500.00)

This whole door panel is a European (Rest of World) part as of now and sounds like it might come in the newer model year here. If you have the leather stitched dashboard it would match up to the stitching that runs just under the windshield.

Note the rear door panels only come ready for the rear sun visors
Old 07-10-2019, 11:31 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Alister View Post
Here is some pics showing how the Australian spec cars with the 7HL extended leather option come.

Front door:

Dash:

Rear door:

Let me know if you need more pics of anything.
Thank You for the pictures....is this the Sarder Brown interior and if so is your dash smooth gray leather or brown like the door handles. My dash is gray and would think the upper trim piece would be just an extension of this? Confused!
Old 07-11-2019, 03:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by skiphoyt View Post
Thank You for the pictures....is this the Sarder Brown interior and if so is your dash smooth gray leather or brown like the door handles. My dash is gray and would think the upper trim piece would be just an extension of this? Confused!
This is the black interior - apologies for the quality of the photos. Taken on my iPhone with garage (fluorescent) lighting which is not ideal as far as reflecting the colouring.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Missing leather door trim piece with luxury package

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: