Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

Q8 Cargo Liner

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 08:13 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 138 Likes on 93 Posts
Default Q8 Cargo Liner

Does anyone have this for the Q8? How is it? The OEM mat is $170. Dealer said 10% off this month so $153. Supposedly the Q7 Audi Liner was not good quality and slid around a lot. People mentioned the Weathertech was better. Weathertech doesn’t have a laser-cut liner for the Q8 yet...
Old 12-13-2018, 01:46 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What Liner are you referring to?
Old 12-13-2018, 06:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Weathertech already has the FloorLiners (Q8 FloorLiners), so I would guess the cargo mat will follow shortly. The OEM liner in the Q7 was indeed a cheap, thin piece of slippery plastic, that would be overpriced at $20, so I would think the Q8 is no different.
Old 12-13-2018, 04:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Q8 cargo liner that was included in my car is excellent quality and comparable to the weather tech cargo mat I had in the Q7
Old 12-13-2018, 04:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by riazah
The Q8 cargo liner that was included in my car is excellent quality and comparable to the weather tech cargo mat I had in the Q7
I would agree with that but i wish they were softer or had more of an anti-slip characteristic.Just about anything placed on it slides all over the place.
Old 12-13-2018, 04:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by riazah

Good to know. Certainly wasn't the case with the Q7, and nice if Audi is now making accessories to match the advertised quality of their cars.
Old 12-14-2018, 03:15 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Lucci
I would agree with that but i wish they were softer or had more of an anti-slip characteristic.Just about anything placed on it slides all over the place.
Our Travall Liner was made just for that reason! It's made with a flexible, but durable thick rubber so there is no slipping or sliding around in the trunk.

Unfortunetly the Liner won't be avaliable for the Q8 until March - but if you're in the market for a quality trunk liner I'd say it's worth the wait.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by travall_usa
Unfortunetly the Liner won't be avaliable for the Q8 until March - but if you're in the market for a quality trunk liner I'd say it's worth the wait.
If it is priced reasonably, I would consider replacing the factory liner with this. I hate the slippery sliding around and i don't like to have to tie everything down to avoid it. It bugs me
Old 12-17-2018, 04:47 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Lucci
If it is priced reasonably, I would consider replacing the factory liner with this. I hate the slippery sliding around and i don't like to have to tie everything down to avoid it. It bugs me
They are expected to be back in stock this March. I am leaving you the link in case you want to have a look: https://www.travall.com/en-us/travall-liner
They will definitely save you the slipping and sliding around
Old 12-17-2018, 05:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

WeatherTech actually makes a floor liner cleaner and protector spray that provides a pretty good anti-slip finish, I would assume on any mat; works great on my WT mat:

WeatherTech Spray

Quick Reply: Q8 Cargo Liner