Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

Q8 Production Email

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 02:24 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by critter6835
Lucci that looks amazing! I am planning to do the same exterior look. How are you liking the Sarder brown interior?

For anyone that has ordered a Q8 recently what is your ETA? I am planning to order here in the next few weeks. I need to car to arrive sometime after early March. This seems like the right time to order it.
It will all depend on the spec you want and the dealers allocation, I can look at cars that were submitted recently, that don't have build dates till July and August, and others that are build dates much sooner
Old 11-24-2018, 03:29 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucci
I really like the Sarder Brown combination, the gray dash and door panels create a nice contrast. I am happy that i got the dark headliner otherwise i think it would have been too much gray. i also keep the winter floor mats in year round which are black.
I like a bit of contrast in the interior: i had the cedar brown in the 18 Q7 and Nougat Brown in the 17 Q7 so i might be a bit biased toward browns. That being said, i am not so sure that Cedar brown qualified as a shade of brown, but it did provide contrast.
Ha, almost forgot, the Gray Eucalyptus wood is awesome!
How's the noise/ride w/the 22's on so-so roads and do you have a/s/?
Old 11-24-2018, 05:40 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by critter6835
Lucci that looks amazing! I am planning to do the same exterior look. How are you liking the Sarder brown interior?

For anyone that has ordered a Q8 recently what is your ETA? I am planning to order here in the next few weeks. I need to car to arrive sometime after early March. This seems like the right time to order it.
My order ETA is Late May early June..
Prestige/Glacier/YR1/Lux Seats/B&O/Adp Chassis ... I ordered at my local dealer in Richmond VA.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

I ordered on Oct 08, and got production email on Nov 11. Dealer is optimistic it will arrive by the end of January, but I'm thinking early February is more realistic.
Old 11-27-2018, 08:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for the replies on order timelines. I went in and placed my order last night - ETA Is 3/21 - 4/10 which is perfect for when I wanted the car to arrive. I was able to get a small discount off MSRP - hoping there are some sort of incentives or conquest cash (trading in a Mercedes) when the car arrives.

Excited to be back in an Audi - this will be my seventh one. I took a brief detour into Mercedes for the last two cars but really missing Audi.

Old 11-27-2018, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Mine arrived at the dealer today, i stopped by on the way home tonight. I am now very happy!
I was very concerned when the dealer got a black / black prestige and it looked pretty boring.
I don't know if it is the color, the Year One package, the wheels or the bumpers on my vehicle but it looks like a different vehicle. I am excited to pick it up.
The dealer said the Year One package includes the sportline bumpers but i can't tell the difference between these and the non year one package car.
And i am really happy with the Sarder Brown interior! The brown seats with gray stitching, gray dashboard... and the gray wood is unreal! Great combination.,...if you like contrast and i do.

Just ordered the same yesterday! Can't wait!
Old 11-27-2018, 10:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

I really like the Sarder Brown combination, the gray dash and door panels create a nice contrast. I am happy that i got the dark headliner otherwise i think it would have been too much gray. i also keep the winter floor mats in year round which are black.
I like a bit of contrast in the interior: i had the cedar brown in the 18 Q7 and Nougat Brown in the 17 Q7 so i might be a bit biased toward browns. That being said, i am not so sure that Cedar brown qualified as a shade of brown, but it did provide contrast.
Ha, almost forgot, the Gray Eucalyptus wood is awesome!
Zimbrick Madison?
Old 11-28-2018, 05:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by WausauS8
Just ordered the same yesterday! Can't wait!
Congratulations, you are going to love it!
Old 11-28-2018, 05:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by WausauS8
Zimbrick Madison?
I live close to there but buy most of my European cars in Milwaukee.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by RJC 1
How's the noise/ride w/the 22's on so-so roads and do you have a/s/?
Sorry I missed this before....this thing is quiet, the roads around here are generally pretty good so that may be a part of it, but overall whisper quiet inside. I do have A/S

Quick Reply: Q8 Production Email