Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi Q3 /Q5 / Q7 / Q8 > Audi Q8 > Audi Q8
Reload this Page >

Q8 sunroof leak & windshield rings

Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

Q8 sunroof leak & windshield rings

Old 07-05-2019, 01:28 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Q8 sunroof leak & windshield rings

Got mine right around Christmas. Late May my daughter noticed a few drips and 2 weeks ago there was a leak from a sunroof dripping from rear overhead lights and hanger hook rear on passenger side rear and a little puddle it the trunk. The rain was heavy a for about 4 days in a row. We never use sunroofs....Today Iíve decided to wash the vehicle myself as it was way too dirty for a car wash splash. 4 hours later finishing cleaning my windshield Iíve noticed that the VIN badge looked a little misaligned from they way you can see it through that little opening in a tint. Iíve been around cars through my years, so immediately went to look at factory stamps. Front windshield DIDNíT have rings on it just ďCCCĒ. Any input is appreciated on these 2 topics.