Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

Tires on the Q8

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 03:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Who is the vendor ? I had a bad experience with IAS tire insurance out of Texas on my Infiniti sport. Got a great price but not worth the aggravation. Never knew there could be such a difference between vendors. They were horrible and I’ll never accept them as coverage again. Just make sure that the dealer you buy from accepts their coverage in the service department. I always ended up paying because the insurance paid less than the dealer would accept. 20-30 bucks. And the insurance would not pay until the day after the claim was settled and the dealer did not want to release the car without payment. They were just horrible to deal with

Good luck and do your homework. I have had good experience with national safe driver. NASD our of BOCA RATON Florida.

Originally Posted by lungs414
Yes. He sent a pdf with the specifics. The first part was tires only the second set of numbers were tires and rims. He says it the same as Audi. I am going to print it out and take it with me to closing, and see if they match.
Old 04-21-2019, 05:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

The pdf said audi pure protection.
I got his contact info from this site from others recommending him. Gave me prices for extended warranty info as well. Like I said when i pick up the car later this week I will use it as a tool to get from my dealer. If they don't match price I will buy fro him. He explains everything very thoroughly. Send him a price request. Cant hurt.

FD-Warranty

Originally Posted by Jsf721
Who is the vendor ? I had a bad experience with IAS tire insurance out of Texas on my Infiniti sport. Got a great price but not worth the aggravation. Never knew there could be such a difference between vendors. They were horrible and I’ll never accept them as coverage again. Just make sure that the dealer you buy from accepts their coverage in the service department. I always ended up paying because the insurance paid less than the dealer would accept. 20-30 bucks. And the insurance would not pay until the day after the claim was settled and the dealer did not want to release the car without payment. They were just horrible to deal with

Good luck and do your homework. I have had good experience with national safe driver. NASD our of BOCA RATON Florida.
Old 04-21-2019, 05:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

How did you acquire National..via a car dealer?

The pdf said audi pure protection.
I got his contact info from this site from others recommending him. Gave me prices for extended warranty info as well. Like I said when i pick up the car later this week I will use it as a tool to get from my dealer. If they don't match price I will buy fro him. He explains everything very thoroughly. Send him a price request. Cant hurt.

FD-Warranty
Old 04-21-2019, 06:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

It was sold by my dealer. (Infiniti)

How did you acquire National..via a car dealer?