Audi R8 Discussion forum for the Audi R8 and its variants

R8 RWS lease take over

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2019, 05:00 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R8 RWS lease take over

What's up fellas? Here we have a pristine condition R8 RWS (rear wheel series). It is 1 of 999 made world wide and its up for grabs. The car is amazing. I dare to say it is more thrilling to drive then my buddies plus model. But due to me being relocated for work and traveling often, I am offering my car for lease takeover. It was acquired through an Audi Dealership in Connecticut in November 2018. It is in flawless condition without any scratches, dings, chips, or anything else. Current mileage is about 2,800. As much as I love the R8, I never get to drive it. When I am home, we hop in my BMW X6M and take the family out. It sits in the garage most of the time. It's always hand washed, never smoked in, pet free and treated with care. Also poperly broken in and never tracked. Tires are still brand new and wheels are perfect without any curb rash.

The details are;
MSRP is $155k
$1,795 a month (including NY tax)
36 month lease (29 left)
10k miles a year of 30k allowed
Includes Audi Care maintenance plan

Specs are;
-Daytona grey pearl effect paint
-Express red leather
-20” wheel package (10 spoke black wheels)
-Black optics package
-Carbon fiber interior trim package
-Bang and Olufsen sound system
-Premium Package, includes: illuminated door sills, Alcantara headliner, storage package, extended leather package, Audi sport puddle light, 18 way adjustable power seats, high beam assist
-Audi care plan included
-RWS stripe design decal in Misano Red

I tinted both side windows with xpel 35% ceramic tint and the front windshield with 50% ceramic tint from one of the best tiny shops in NY. I also purchased the R8 all weather floor mats and the OEM carpets are brand new. I mean it when I say it's in immaculate condition.

I put down 10k upon signing and am looking to get back 5k. I think that's more than fair for a car like this. I have attached a few amateur photos taken with my phone. f you or anyone that you know may be interested, don't hesitate to message me. Thank you.

Last edited by NYC RWS; 05-31-2019 at 05:17 AM.
Old 06-18-2019, 09:35 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lease take over

Originally Posted by NYC RWS
What's up fellas? Here we have a pristine condition R8 RWS (rear wheel series). It is 1 of 999 made world wide and its up for grabs. The car is amazing. I dare to say it is more thrilling to drive then my buddies plus model. But due to me being relocated for work and traveling often, I am offering my car for lease takeover. It was acquired through an Audi Dealership in Connecticut in November 2018. It is in flawless condition without any scratches, dings, chips, or anything else. Current mileage is about 2,800. As much as I love the R8, I never get to drive it. When I am home, we hop in my BMW X6M and take the family out. It sits in the garage most of the time. It's always hand washed, never smoked in, pet free and treated with care. Also poperly broken in and never tracked. Tires are still brand new and wheels are perfect without any curb rash.

The details are;
MSRP is $155k
$1,795 a month (including NY tax)
36 month lease (29 left)
10k miles a year of 30k allowed
Includes Audi Care maintenance plan

Specs are;
-Daytona grey pearl effect paint
-Express red leather
-20” wheel package (10 spoke black wheels)
-Black optics package
-Carbon fiber interior trim package
-Bang and Olufsen sound system
-Premium Package, includes: illuminated door sills, Alcantara headliner, storage package, extended leather package, Audi sport puddle light, 18 way adjustable power seats, high beam assist
-Audi care plan included
-RWS stripe design decal in Misano Red

I tinted both side windows with xpel 35% ceramic tint and the front windshield with 50% ceramic tint from one of the best tiny shops in NY. I also purchased the R8 all weather floor mats and the OEM carpets are brand new. I mean it when I say it's in immaculate condition.

I put down 10k upon signing and am looking to get back 5k. I think that's more than fair for a car like this. I have attached a few amateur photos taken with my phone. f you or anyone that you know may be interested, don't hesitate to message me. Thank you.

I may be interested and have a few questions. Check your PMs