AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   Auto Detailing Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/auto-detailing-discussion-31/)
-   -   Auto detailing kings please help (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/auto-detailing-discussion-31/auto-detailing-kings-please-help-2953082/)

KaDeTime 07-09-2018 04:41 PM

Auto detailing kings please help

want to clean and protect my 20” Audi Sq5 2018 rims and red rotors. Please help recommending Audi proven chemicals and tools for this job.

Thank you you in advance. I have done a lot of research but unfortunately a lot of the chemicals are not proven on Audi paint and want to make sure I don’t use to corrosive products or tools.

2018BlackA5 07-10-2018 03:36 PM

Never used this, might want to research YouTube and google for reviews..

CQuartz DLUX ? CarPro

KaDeTime 07-10-2018 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by 2018BlackA5 (Post 25177914)
Never used this, might want to research YouTube and google for reviews..

CQuartz DLUX ? CarPro

thanks brother, just got the ammo wheel set and chemical guys wheel wax and bunch of brushes from amazon will see what will happen next :)

2018BlackA5 07-10-2018 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by KaDeTime (Post 25177944)

thanks brother, just got the ammo wheel set and chemical guys wheel wax and bunch of brushes from amazon will see what will happen next :)

no worries.. show us the finished product:-)

KaDeTime 07-10-2018 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by 2018BlackA5 (Post 25177966)

no worries.. show us the finished product:-)

sure will !!

2018BlackA5 07-10-2018 05:59 PM

<div style="text-align:left;">

Originally Posted by KaDeTime (Post 25177972)
<div style="text-align:left;"><br /><br /><br />sure will !!</div>

<br /><br />actually curious to see your experience and review on the products. I have never used any of them. Please don’t let this next comment sway your decision in anyway because I know you didn’t blindly pick something.. I am particularly interested in the chemical guys (CG) product. Nothing specific to the product you chose, just chemical guys in general, I have seen some good stuff and not so good stuff. <br /><br />I bought some CG synthetic detail spray (purple) that in my opinion is absolutely worthless, but on the other hand I have tried CG extreme top coat sealant 3x carnival that I thought was decent.</div>

KaDeTime 07-11-2018 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by 2018BlackA5 (Post 25177980)
<div style="text-align:left;"><br /><br />actually curious to see your experience and review on the products. I have never used any of them. Please don’t let this next comment sway your decision in anyway because I know you didn’t blindly pick something.. I am particularly interested in the chemical guys (CG) product. Nothing specific to the product you chose, just chemical guys in general, I have seen some good stuff and not so good stuff. <br /><br />I bought some CG synthetic detail spray (purple) that in my opinion is absolutely worthless, but on the other hand I have tried CG extreme top coat sealant 3x carnival that I thought was decent.</div>

will,let you know, I wished ammo nyc had a product dedicated for wheels like this but did not so for now will try the CG product

KaDeTime 07-14-2018 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by 2018BlackA5 (Post 25177980)
<div style="text-align:left;"><br /><br />actually curious to see your experience and review on the products. I have never used any of them. Please don’t let this next comment sway your decision in anyway because I know you didn’t blindly pick something.. I am particularly interested in the chemical guys (CG) product. Nothing specific to the product you chose, just chemical guys in general, I have seen some good stuff and not so good stuff. <br /><br />I bought some CG synthetic detail spray (purple) that in my opinion is absolutely worthless, but on the other hand I have tried CG extreme top coat sealant 3x carnival that I thought was decent.</div>

used all ammo but no time for the wheel wax today