Auto Detailing Discussion Discussion forum for the in's and out's of properly detailing your ride

Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2019, 12:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!

Hi guys,

Awesome matchup of spray sealants this week! Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !! Results might shock some. .

Enjoy the video!

In English:

In French:
Old 08-02-2019, 06:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I’ve tried the Maguire's hybrid ceramic on my A4. I love it and will continue to use it. Gave me outstanding results way beyond my expectations.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

I bought turtle wax SNS after watching lots of videos and reading threads on various detailing forums regarding it being a miracle product. I tried using it today and I’m extremely dissatisfied. It streaked like crazy (I thought reload was bad when it came to streaking). I applied it directly to the body panel and wiped it with a MF towel and buffed using another plush MF towel. I used 4 sprays for the entire hood and 2 each for the doors and trunk. I didn’t leave it on for a long time at all. Infact, I wiped it off almost immediately. And buffed right after. Still managed to streak the ENTIRE car because I did it in the garage and didn’t notice it till a few hours later after I pulled it out into the sun. My heart sank when I saw the streaks. And i tried rubbing it with my finger and it looks like it needs a LOT of elbow grease to get rid of. I was so mad I threw the bottle of turtle wax in the trash.
Any idea how I can get rid of the streaks/high spots? My car has CQUK 3.0 on it. I read on some forums that a few people had issues with streaks on coated cars and a lot of people had streaking due to the weather/humidity. Not sure if that’s what caused it but yea. My car looks like a mess now. This happened today.
Any advice on how to get rid of streaks would be appreciated.