Countdown as started... 7 days to go for the ACNA's event at Tremblant. Hope the weather is good.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 04:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Countdown as started... 7 days to go for the ACNA's event at Tremblant. Hope the weather is good.
Old 09-23-2006, 05:02 AM

Default see you there - got my 100 octane track file complete ...

- I'm bringing my own gas so I can use it
- hopefully 15 gallons will be enough
- I posted some of the results on the S4 board but basically it is a reduced boost more timing version of my aggressive 93 octane file

- If you are up for it we should definitely play follow the leader and swap cars for a session

- the link shows the dyno chart of the 93 octane file - the 100 octane file even with lower boost is doing about 30whp more or 480whp

Paul<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/2479602.phtml">https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/2479602.phtml</a</li></ul>
Old 09-23-2006, 05:44 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default 15 gallons should last you one day at best I would think assuming three 25 minute sessions on...

The track. I think we figured we were burning about 5 USGs per 20 minute runs at the BMW School this summer and that's with my 1.8T. You V6 2.7L motor should be hungrier for sure.

I'm not bringing race gas this weekend (well I think so). As for follow the leader, there is no guaranty that we will be in the same run group and I don't see how my car can follow yours when you have exactly twice the WHP.

Also I don't know how my weekend will work out. Two weeks ago to my total surprise the "Event Master" asked me to become an "Instructor Candidate" and I sort of agreed to it. However I don't have a clue at this time how that's going to work out for me and running my car on the track.

I have told them I'm not sure If I have the qualities required to become an instructor and the other problem is I'm not sure I can sit in the right seat of a car and let someone drive me around a track but not for the reasons you think... I get car sick real easy, no **** and puking my guts out all weekend is not my idea of fun. LOL.

BTW, not only do I get car sick or boat sick but believe or not airplane sick! Not bad for a professional pilot eh. Actually I can flip airplanes up side down, navigate a boat through waves and rough waters as long as I'm driving or flying it, as a passenger I'm a whimp!

See you there and hope for good weather like the past two years. Rain would ruin the fun.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:47 PM

LOL, that's pretty funny 8^)