F1 News: "Ferrari get so much more money than everyone else"

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 09:08 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I agree but never the less they made a deal with the Devil a scum bag and now Ferrari wants...

The same thing the GPA wanted all along.

Di Montemozolo to me is no better than Ecclestone. He's the one that pushed Todt and Schumi out with back room politics and this after those two guys along with Brawn turned that pitiful racing team into winners again.

I really don't like him and I hope under his management the team goes back into disarray.

Like I said (and this only an opinion) F1 or another series if ever the manufacturers pulled out would survive just fine without Ferrari.

The NHL without the Canadiens or the Maple Leafs or any of the original six would survive without them. Same thing in Baseball without the Yankees and so on.

In any case my hope is that for once <b>all</b> the manufacturers stick together and stick it to the FIA and Ecclestone.

All I want is good close racing like this year but without all the FIA BS.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:51 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default *scratches head*

So who here wears a Ferrari jacket to church and puts Ferrari stickers on their other cars? Inquiring minds gotta know;-)
Old 12-22-2008, 07:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Italians *would* wear their Ferrari jackets to church, but

They spend their Sunday mornings wearing their Ferrari jackets at home, watching the race.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:41 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL!!!!!!