How likely is it that Audi Canada will extend in May the current special offer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 11:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How likely is it that Audi Canada will extend in May the current special offer?

I am interested in purchasing this time around. They have a special rate (2,9%) and no payment for the first two months.

I currently have a lease that ends at the end of May. Furthermore, I want an A4 2.0T automatic with the Technology Package and there does not seem that there are very many A4s with this combination available in the Montreal area.

I have looked at Mercedes C300 4Motion. It is a nice car but I prefer the A4. Mercedes also has a very appealing financial offer for people who want to lease but their purchase offer is not as good as Audi.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

I think you can purchase the car and as ask your rep if they will be able to offer you the same deal in May.They should be able to work something out for you.

If you don't have a good rep already, PM me and I could give you the name of my rep I bought my A5 from.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:43 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Are you getting it new? Because if you have to order one, it takes about 12weeks. If not, May is just right around the corner. Why not just purchase end of April so that you can still get these rates.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:00 PM

Default Yes I am getting it new,

Originally Posted by Ed@auDIYo.com
Are you getting it new? Because if you have to order one, it takes about 12weeks. If not, May is just right around the corner. Why not just purchase end of April so that you can still get these rates.
The issue is that you have to take delivery of the car before end of April.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:06 PM

Default The customer has to take delivery of the car before end of April

Originally Posted by Habber
I think you can purchase the car and as ask your rep if they will be able to offer you the same deal in May.They should be able to work something out for you.

If you don't have a good rep already, PM me and I could give you the name of my rep I bought my A5 from.
Worst case, if they have the options I want, I will take delivery before mont end. However, there are very few cars with the Technology option.

The sales rep is quite good. One of the best I have dealt with.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're really saving one payment because the dealer is paying for one, which means that you'll get that much less of a discount. In your case it may not be worth it because you'll have one payment to go on your current lease. I would say make the deal, have them hold the car until next month and hope they extend it.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by MonTTreal
Worst case, if they have the options I want, I will take delivery before mont end. However, there are very few cars with the Technology option.

The sales rep is quite good. One of the best I have dealt with.
What dealership are you dealing with?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:06 PM
VM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by MonTTreal
Why not ask your salesperson to search for cars in Ontario? There seem to be lots of tech package cars here...
Old 04-17-2009, 03:18 PM

Default Solved! I will be getting the new A4 on April 30

I made a compromise on colour. I wanted dark blue and I will get Quartz.

It is a 2T with the Technology package.

I am getting it on the 30th because of the special promotion (2 months free). The lease on the current car expires end of May but I must take delivery before month end to get the promotion.

I will enjoy it sooner. <:-)