Events Discussion Discussion forum for Audi events, shows and happenings

I then we're also going

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 03:10 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I then we're also going

I think we have to it consider that the patient now as a partner agonies of rethink out the providers role changing from the West directed and more collaborative I then we're also going to she's that the kind of assumed patient if it meant that they have right here the sooner the patient is taking in following the medicine in the Colon cleanse treatment that's been prescribed it's going to become more explicit and I think and it's not going to be a one-sided change providers now going to see something I have to cheat on their site I think that the patient now is going to have to understand that a ownership data or participation in data integrity %uh means they Slim and smart have to step up to that date it's their responsibility to help do that and I think that did at the end of the day the right direction I'll it just means that we're going to see it much more collaborative a dialogue there I restore I initially there was kind of a reaction to tho health information being available on the web and patience of a sudden showed up that to doctors doorstep with for protection.