Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

To moderator:having problems with site

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 05:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default To moderator:having problems with site

Hi. I was attempting to respond to the thread about discounts recently posted. Not sure if it had something to do with the recent feature you added that loads up related threads, interesting idea but may be causing some unintended problems. I was typing in a quick post and when I went to move my answer a little bit up so I could access the submit button, my answer somehow vanished. Typed in the response again, tried to move up the window with my answer to access submit button and same thing happened again, lost everything I typed in! Has this happened to anyone else? Frustrating to say the least. Please research and fix. I’m on an iPad. Thanks. Regards. Ned.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ngerstman
Hi. I was attempting to respond to the thread about discounts recently posted. Not sure if it had something to do with the recent feature you added that loads up related threads, interesting idea but may be causing some unintended problems. I was typing in a quick post and when I went to move my answer a little bit up so I could access the submit button, my answer somehow vanished. Typed in the response again, tried to move up the window with my answer to access submit button and same thing happened again, lost everything I typed in! Has this happened to anyone else? Frustrating to say the least. Please research and fix. I’m on an iPad. Thanks. Regards. Ned.
You probably want to post this in the Feedback forum. Not sure the admins will see it here.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by robfarmer
You probably want to post this in the Feedback forum. Not sure the admins will see it here.
. Good point. Although I would assume that the moderator does read the threads if he is doing his job. Thanks. Regards. Ned.