Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Can't I kill the "Related Thread" Monster?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 12:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 46 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Can't I kill the "Related Thread" Monster?

Really, I want to kill it. the threads are usually unrelated and ancient. And it sneaks in so easily, making the REPLY box wind up belonging to the wrong thread.

Can't I KILL this evil feature somehow? That really should be a user option, I don't need to waste time and bandwidth on that nonsense.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redd
Really, I want to kill it. the threads are usually unrelated and ancient. And it sneaks in so easily, making the REPLY box wind up belonging to the wrong thread.

Can't I KILL this evil feature somehow? That really should be a user option, I don't need to waste time and bandwidth on that nonsense.

Does anyone from ADMIN even read these posts? The related thread thing is terrible. So is the lack of pages....scroll on forever. At least with my internet service everything loads better when there are distinct pages. And if you want us to spend time on your site, you should make it easier for us. Are you reading this?
Old 03-20-2018, 02:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redd

I too am annoyed, often catch my self reading something completely unrelated to what im looking for... need proof? keep scrolling