Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Pentofrost. I need it ASAP. After hours.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 09:50 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pentofrost. I need it ASAP. After hours.

I have a small leak and usually keep a bottle or two in my trunk, but I am totally out. AutoZone does not carry it anymore and all the other auto places are closed. I've been to gas station after gas station and nothing. Some say to just add some distilled water, but I know that's not right. I cannot use distilled water, I cannot use, drinking water, I cannot use 50/50, I can only use 100% pentofrost. Don't these people get it. I mean geeze they work at an Auto store but they do not know you can't use anything but 100%. I guess the only people that understand what 100% is are people that actually own and share their poketbook with their Audi. Because when you have to pay for the smallest mistakes, you learn to go by the rules. With all that said, does anyone know where I can purchase some pentofrost in-store, or how long can I drive if my level is below the lower line but above engine level?