Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Someone screwing with the forum software last night?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 08:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 46 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Someone screwing with the forum software last night?

Has something been made "new and improved" again? As of yesterday I could log in automatically, the forum remembered me with no interruption.
As of this morning, ONCE AGAIN, the forum is not recognizing me, I have to manually log in, and that damned ASK AN EXPERT pop-up box on the right hand side is busy popping up.

Nothing changed on my end, this is a change at the forum side of things.

PLEASE GUYS?! Can you stop mucking about with the forum software, don't implement "upgrades" until you've tested them and maybe even warned the forum members in advance that things may change and you need to hear about it?

The base software was doing pretty well. But someone's gone and broke it again.
Old 07-29-2018, 08:50 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Redd
Has something been made "new and improved" again? As of yesterday I could log in automatically, the forum remembered me with no interruption.
As of this morning, ONCE AGAIN, the forum is not recognizing me, I have to manually log in, and that damned ASK AN EXPERT pop-up box on the right hand side is busy popping up.

Nothing changed on my end, this is a change at the forum side of things.

PLEASE GUYS?! Can you stop mucking about with the forum software, don't implement "upgrades" until you've tested them and maybe even warned the forum members in advance that things may change and you need to hear about it?

The base software was doing pretty well. But someone's gone and broke it again.
I second this question, and also as to the "Remember Me" box gone missing, also as I stated in the thread I posted on the "Go Advanced" option, please someone inform us.

Thanks you.