Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

wow there certainly are a lot of whiners here

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 06:28 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wow there certainly are a lot of whiners here

wow
Old 03-17-2009, 06:31 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I agree there should have been one thread to cover how much we like It or don't like it. Can we please have one sticky to voice your thoughts about the site with a poll. Dozens and dozens of threads to say the same thing is clutter
Old 03-17-2009, 07:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AK_92_V8
I agree there should have been one thread to cover how much we like It or don't like it. Can we please have one sticky to voice your thoughts about the site with a poll. Dozens and dozens of threads to say the same thing is clutter
LOL. A sticky? How vB of you!
Old 03-17-2009, 10:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

What's the problem? Oh, that's right . . . under kawf this would be no problem at all, but under vBulletin it's impossible to keep track of what's going on.

I never had trouble seeing what was being said in a forum. Now there's this cluster**** that forces stupid ideas like "keep all your complaints in one thread, even if they're unrelated."
Old 03-17-2009, 10:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Bump
Old 03-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Every section has more then 4 threads about how different is the AW now and how nobody likes it...damn, talking about waste of bandwidth !!! imo those threads should be deleted.
peace.
Originally Posted by sieben
wow
Old 03-17-2009, 10:45 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

Originally Posted by sieben
wow there certainly are a lot of whiners here
When something sucks as bad as this new forum software does, there are bound to be a number of people who want to express how they feel about it. This should hardly come as a surprise to you, or anyone else.

I've been on AW for about 10 years. If posting my accurate observations about the obvious inferiority of the new software constitutes "whining", then by all means count me as a "whiner".
Old 03-17-2009, 10:47 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

You know sieben is on the wrong side of things, when RickM and I agree.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:49 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

Originally Posted by Kievskiy
Every section has more then 4 threads about how different is the AW now and how nobody likes it...
Imagine that, new software that sucks effects a wholesale change for the worse in the user experience, and people who have used the AW forums for some time feel strongly enough to want to comment on it. And that's a "waste of bandwidth" in your book. Meanwhile someone like yourself, with 12 posts to his name, feels that he isn't wasting bandwidth by commenting on other users' complaints. LOL. Classic.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:51 AM

There do seem to be a couple of whiners. People who seem to have had little or no use of the site (579 posts and 537 posts) suddenly want to whine about the others, some of whom have been beyond avid users and supporters of the old site. We'll post our opinions if we want, but feel free to keep whining about them.

Quick Reply: wow there certainly are a lot of whiners here