Notices

Gun Mounting Magnet

Old 01-28-2018, 02:44 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Gun Mounting Magnet

Mounted in my S5 today. Great option!

Old 02-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Very nice. Glad the car and its protector are fellow countrymen.
Old 03-31-2018, 04:57 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Honestly I don't trust to these magnets, I prefer carrying guns with me. I have the similar concealed carry jacket that allows me having my gun always with me. No one knows when and where he needs his gun.

Image downloaded from https://secretstorages.com/best-concealed-carry-jacket/
Old 03-31-2018, 06:32 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by BobTailor View Post
Honestly I don't trust to these magnets, I prefer carrying guns with me. I have the similar concealed carry jacket that allows me having my gun always with me. No one knows when and where he needs his gun.
That jacket is worthless in the summer when I'm in shorts and a T-shirt.

I conceal carry with an IWB holster. I remove handgun from holster and place on magnet when in vehicle. Much quicker access than having to try and draw from holster while set belted in.
Old 03-31-2018, 07:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Force-1 View Post
That jacket is worthless in the summer when I'm in shorts and a T-shirt.

I conceal carry with an IWB holster. I remove handgun from holster and place on magnet when in vehicle. Much quicker access than having to try and draw from holster while set belted in.
Curious - is needing to pull a weapon while driving a common occurrence where you live?

Last edited by Jon63; 03-31-2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old 04-28-2018, 03:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BobTailor View Post

Image downloaded from https://secretstorages.com/best-concealed-carry-jacket/
Those magnets can easily support a rife so a handgun isnt going anywhere.

Originally Posted by Jon63 View Post
Curious - is needing to pull a weapon while driving a common occurrence where you live?
Is that an honest question, or are you just trying to stir the pot? We carry firearms for protection, and if you need it then you want quick access. Pulling a gun from a holster in a vehicle while seat belted in would not be easy.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
Is that an honest question, or are you just trying to stir the pot? We carry firearms for protection, and if you need it then you want quick access. Pulling a gun from a holster in a vehicle while seat belted in would not be easy.
Thanks. I wasn't wasting my time answering what I thought was a stupid question.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
It was an honest question. I am 55 and haved lived my whole life in NJ. I've driven all over the tri-state area including some of the dicier parts of Newark, Trenton, Camden, Harlem, etc., - yet I've never even remotely felt the need to have a gun in my car, let alone one I needed to be able to grab and use immediately? So, I was genuinely interested where you live as to feel this need?
Old 05-07-2018, 01:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Force-1 View Post
Thanks. I wasn't wasting my time answering what I thought was a stupid question.
What is stupid about wanting to understand where it is that someone lives that makes them feel the need to mount a gun in their car for fast deployment?
Old 05-07-2018, 08:34 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Jon63 View Post
What is stupid about wanting to understand where it is that someone lives that makes them feel the need to mount a gun in their car for fast deployment?
The same person who has fire extinguishers in his house that will probably never be needed. Or the $1M umbrella policy that will most likely never be used.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Gun Mounting Magnet

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: