Questions needed - AudiWorld Forums

Notices

Questions needed

Old 05-03-2010, 05:50 PM
  #1  
Audiworld Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
UkiahA8L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Calif.
Posts: 89
Default Questions needed

If anybody has any questions relating to Home Theater, I'd be happy to give back to the "community".
Ask away.
UkiahA8L is offline  
Old 05-03-2010, 07:39 PM
  #2  
AudiWorld Super User
 
TIME89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,100
Default

Originally Posted by UkiahA8L View Post
If anybody has any questions relating to Home Theater, I'd be happy to give back to the "community".
Ask away.
Thanks, Man!
I maybe have some question about HTPC. Would you be a right person to ask?
TIME89 is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 08:54 AM
  #3  
Audiworld Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
UkiahA8L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Calif.
Posts: 89
Default

Originally Posted by TIME89 View Post
Thanks, Man!
I maybe have some question about HTPC. Would you be a right person to ask?
If it's directly related to your PC (what sound/video card to buy), probably not, but go ahead anyway. If I can't answer it I'll find the answer for you and at least we can get this forum started again.
UkiahA8L is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 10:57 AM
  #4  
AudiWorld Super User
 
TIME89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,100
Default

Originally Posted by UkiahA8L View Post
If it's directly related to your PC (what sound/video card to buy), probably not, but go ahead anyway. If I can't answer it I'll find the answer for you and at least we can get this forum started again.
Yep, was thinking to ask about video car ATI or nVidia and case suggestion.
TIME89 is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 11:29 AM
  #5  
Audiworld Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
UkiahA8L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: North Calif.
Posts: 89
Default

Originally Posted by TIME89 View Post
Yep, was thinking to ask about video car ATI or nVidia and case suggestion.
That's an area in which I have no expertise and probably best left to someone with gaming or HTCP experience.
My experience lies in home theater installations, remote programming, whole house audio/video distribution, HDMI issues, speaker placement, and overall system design and integration. However, ill be happy to forward your question to someone else who can help you.
UkiahA8L is offline  
Old 05-04-2010, 12:12 PM
  #6  
AudiWorld Super User
 
TIME89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,100
Default

Originally Posted by UkiahA8L View Post
That's an area in which I have no expertise and probably best left to someone with gaming or HTCP experience.
My experience lies in home theater installations, remote programming, whole house audio/video distribution, HDMI issues, speaker placement, and overall system design and integration. However, ill be happy to forward your question to someone else who can help you.
Nah, Don't think I will go this direction after few reviews - probably some media player 1080p HDMI compatible.
Thanks anyway.
Will have you in mind if I decided to change my equipment.
TIME89 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
IntheQ5
Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion
29
12-14-2018 07:27 AM
KekePerkele
A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion
8
07-19-2016 11:53 AM
Jay-S8
A8 / S8 (D4 Platform) Discussion
16
09-28-2015 09:42 AM
2005audia6
A6 / S6 (C6 Platform) Discussion
4
09-08-2015 12:54 PM
ECS Tuning-Audi
TT (Mk1) Discussion
0
09-01-2015 01:25 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Questions needed


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: