what city you live in, do you like it, why or why not..

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 01:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what city you live in, do you like it, why or why not..

Hi everyone,
I am Mia lee from the Twin Cities. Has anyone been to Minneapolis before? For those of you who have do you like it? If not please list where you are from and why you like it or don’t like it.

PLEASE SAY IT AS A RIDDLE A RHYME, A FUNNY STORY, anything just looking for creativity..

In my experience there is a lot of great culture here in the twin cities. Lot’s of GREAT food, any flavor, any style, from any region. I mean there’s sushi spots, fondu, middle eastern, caviar, American, asian, the list goes on! That’s one of the really cool things about this city.

I also really like the sub cultures here. I mean you got the art kids and their easles and emo music, the bikers with their airbrushed motorcycle helmets, the car enthusiasts with their body kits on their Cadillac Rims. You have the children here with their RC cars and fake swords, you got your retirees, staying at home all day having cookouts all week long on their nice patio sets, you see the hobbyists from time to time with their RC Airplanes. You got the ritzy people living by Lake Calhoun and fancy areas, running, jogging, and on the beach with their damn yoga mats and exercise *****. And you got your everyday gamblers literally on the street with their poker chip sets!
Basically, you walk down the street and you see every culture, every race, from everywhere.

It’s unique in that way. You are either from here born or raised or you are VERY cultured from somewhere else completely, it is GREAT mix.

What I don’t like is the amount of homeless people here. There are a lot and a lot of them are scum and bother me all day. Some I feel bad for but a lot are known for their petty crimes and bothering walkersby all day. Some sleep IN the street, in the skyways, in sewers even in boxes and large dog beds. It’s unbelievable. I just want to get a sprinkler or something or like a paintball gun and give them some color, some life, some ambition! It’s a dark and scary place to be walking around with a bunch of homeless people.

That’s probably the only negative. If anyone reading this lives in CALI please respond with your likes and dislikes.. I want to move out there soon!

Peace and Love,
Mia lee
Old 03-13-2010, 12:45 AM
Q
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Michigan...and it sucks...Detroit...and it sucks even more...