Miscellaneous - Archive The place to buy, sell, and trade anything non-Audi related.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 12:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)

I have up for sale my Valentine 1 with the latest software available. It comes with the following:
- V1
- V1 Savvy (can set a speed at which all radar will be muted)
- Brown out booster (keeps unit from turning on and off with the auto start/stop feature)
- Visor Clip
- Suction cup mount
- cigarette lighter cable
- 8+ foot power cable to plug into the Savvy/Brown out booster combo
- Original packaging and paperwork

Everything works flawlessly and is in good shape. Asking $375 plus shipping. Buying all of this new would cost you $509.

Let me know if you are interested. I am located in Atlanta, GA
Attached Thumbnails FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)-1.jpg   FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)-2.jpg   FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)-3.jpg   FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)-4.jpg   FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)-5.jpg  

FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)-6.jpg   FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)-7.jpg   FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)-8.jpg   FS: Valentine 1 with Savvy and Brown Out Booster (Atlanta)-9.jpg