Miscellaneous - Archive The place to buy, sell, and trade anything non-Audi related.
Mark this thread as Unsold

SCC Track Experience - Pocono Raceway, PA

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 06:45 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCC Track Experience - Pocono Raceway, PA

My wife bought this for me but i cannot attend. The track experience events are sold out for this year, until next Spring. I called and they told me i can easily transfer to another driver.

SCC Track Experience ? Sports Car Racing | Signature Car Collection
Saturday, Sept 27, 2014 1:00PM
Package 2- $475 + tax
2 cars/ 5 laps per car on a mile+ long track in a Signature Supercar. Car may be chosen. (Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 360, Audi R8V10, and Maserati MC Sport)

SCC TRACK
Life is too short here's your chance to make sure you live it to the fullest!
Signature Car Collection is proud to present an exhilarating opportunity to drive our exotic cars on a racetrack that's ready to give you the adrenaline fix of a lifetime. The NASCAR-approved track at Pocono Raceway is conveniently located in the Tri-State area for all thrill-seekers and car-enthusiasts to enjoy.
You will be behind the wheel in some of the world's fastest and most exotic cars, speeding through four laps around a mile-long track as you feel the raging horsepower and asphalt-to-rubber hugging turns.
The cars are real, the racetrack is real, and you better believe the adrenaline rush is real!
Event Details

+ 15-minute instructional sessions will be provided before the laps
+ Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, or Audi will be appointed for laps
+ You will have the opportunity to purchase extra laps upon arrival
+ Ride-alongs driven by our drivers can be purchased upon arrival and must be at least 14 years old.
+ Snacks and drinks will be provided
+ Professional photographer on site to provide a lifetime of memories for a small price.. must reserve in advance.