Motorsport Discussion Discussion forum for everything racing-related

Fun this weekend, racing???

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-1998, 05:12 AM
Gary @ Ronal

Default Fun this weekend, racing???

Well, I'm off to the Audi Convention, held in Wisc. and will drive the Road America Raceway, again. It is such a great track to drive on. <br>My only regret is that I won't be taking my own A4Q to the track. I've just recently gotton some Pirelli PZero 'C" racing tires that I'm dying to try out. They're DOT approved, 8/32 tread and are supposed to be 40-50% stickier or more TACKY than the regular P ZERO's, that I occasionally use for AutoX. Also, I've been waiting on a new development in the SUPERCHARGER area, and I hope the final developments are finished soon. I have several magazines lined up to do a feature on the car, comparing before and after performance. <br>I'm looking for info on Autox events in S.CA in the next few weeks---anybody know of any??Hope to see you at Road America, and if anyone is going to the S.California event, Oct.10, I'll be there with some goodies.<br>Hope everyone watches the Formula I race this Weekend from the Neurnbergring in Germany--only two races left---Schumacher(my man) and Hakkinnen are tied dead even. A fantastic finish to the Formula I season, Ferrari and Mercedes/McLaren----oops--I should say Daimler/McLaren.
Old 09-24-1998, 08:55 AM
Mike Zamarocy

Default There is an Event at Hollywood Park the 27th

For more info call (818)988-RACE<p>I will be there, and I WILL tank up with Union76 gas too!
Old 09-24-1998, 09:15 AM
Gary @ Ronal

Default Re: There is an Event at Hollywood Park the 27th

I know. However, I'll be at the National Audi Event in WISC. Do you know when the NEXT one is for S.CA.??
Old 09-24-1998, 04:48 PM
qt4lddht

Default I'll be piloting my sofa in front of Fox Sports for the Nurburgring GP...

Gary --<p>Those P-Zero "C" tires have me salivating! What would something like those cost a non-Ronal employee like me?<p>-- David F.<br>1.8TQMS<br>(to be enjoying my Pirelli Winter Ice tires soon)