Motorsport Discussion Discussion forum for everything racing-related

What seems to be going on at StaSIS Motorsport these days?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What seems to be going on at StaSIS Motorsport these days?

Why is it that it seems to be a company of smoke and mirrors?
Is it true that their tuning is all APR code? Is it true that nothing's developed in house? And when I say nothing I mean for example; H&R coilovers going on R8's that have painted dampers.
This fish seems to stink from the head. Why would a company's financial officer pay employees out of pocket? Probably the same reason majority of their investors are backing out like a crab walks.
Is it amicable for a company of such high regards to not honor warranties on installs due to lack of funding reserves?
Something tells me the Audi dealers that are going to start coming up short on fixing all of the broken supercharged R8's.
Even from within it seems people are catching on to the stinky smell coming from this fish. The exodus from within their own ranks is an indicator of such questionable practices. Since Eurojet Development's people have left sales have dropped 50% on prodcuts. The vendors that supported EJ will no longer deal with StaSIS. Doesnt that seem to be another red flag?
I do not expect anyone to believe what I'm saying, as the reputation this company has built over the years seems to be rock solid. ** and who the f*ck is a Thirdstrike? Just some fool posting stuff in LV right?
Well keep an eye on your investment if you so happen to have one in this company. Keep an eye on the products you may buy from them if you so happen to own an R8 and want to install a blower on it.
Keep an eye on Eurojet Development's lack of ability to ship products to customers. This information will be released one way or another, believe that.