Audi dealership in Burlington is ruining Audi’s for me!

Old 01-17-2016, 05:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FWIW their service department is excellent. The sales department leaves a lot to be desired, but unfortunately this seems to be the norm nowadays. I have heard great things about Westwood as well.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've used the service dept. at Bernardi a/k/a Natick Audi since 2013 and I'm very pleased.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

A number of us use the dealership in Westwood with mostly positive results. My co-worker uses Bernardi as he is closer to them. They gave him a killer deal last July with some incentives. I think he's only had his initial service so far, but he reports all is well.
Old 06-19-2016, 05:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by uberwgn
A number of us use the dealership in Westwood with mostly positive results. My co-worker uses Bernardi as he is closer to them. They gave him a killer deal last July with some incentives. I think he's only had his initial service so far, but he reports all is well.
I actually bought the car in Westwood, they were great, but having been so pleased with Bernardi and the fact that 128S is a nightmare these days, convinced me to stay with Natick.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,154 Likes on 905 Posts

Not to resurrect an old thread... but Burlington Audi sales leaves a lot to be desired... trying to unload a CPO A4 on me that clearly had the door repainted with drips and orange peel and they wouldn't admit it.

I bought my vehicle from Prime in Westwood, very good experience. And just had service at Natick (Bernardi) and couldn't have been happier. Encouraging to hear there are multiple good service places out there.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Prime Audi in Westwood is outstanding. I've purchased 10 Audi's from them over the years and they have consistently been excellent to work with, from the advisors, the business office, and the service department.

I recently was looking for a new Q7 - Prime didn't have anything available or coming for months. I shopped at Natick, as they had several on the lot in March. Advisor was very good but they really low-balled me on the trade so I walked. Visited Audi Shrewsbury two days later, got another $9,500 for my trade (2015 Q7 TDI), with the same 4% off MSRP that Natick was at. I was very impressed by their operation as well - very efficient and every last detail was taken care of.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:22 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,154 Likes on 905 Posts

Originally Posted by mike99
Prime Audi in Westwood is outstanding. I've purchased 10 Audi's from them over the years and they have consistently been excellent to work with, from the advisors, the business office, and the service department.

I recently was looking for a new Q7 - Prime didn't have anything available or coming for months. I shopped at Natick, as they had several on the lot in March. Advisor was very good but they really low-balled me on the trade so I walked. Visited Audi Shrewsbury two days later, got another $9,500 for my trade (2015 Q7 TDI), with the same 4% off MSRP that Natick was at. I was very impressed by their operation as well - very efficient and every last detail was taken care of.
Nice! That's proof that you always want to trade an Audi in to an Audi dealer. They are much more flexible... granted a 2015 Q7 and a 2011 Subaru Legacy w/ 107k miles will result in much different outcomes, but you get my point.
Old 09-16-2016, 03:22 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Well, I see that i am not the only one who has had problems with them. I went in to have my CVT serviced and was told no its a lifetime fluid, umm not according to Audi. after arguing with them about that for a while I see that the previous time when I had Audi Care, they didnt service my CVT then either. I went double the recommended interval. During all this I asked if I also needed to worry about the timing belt(I have a B8 didnt know it was a chain) and was corrected and told it was a chain and there are no worries with them and I never need to do anything. Well apparently the tensioners are bad in 09-early 11 2.0ts and my chain snapped in half after the tensioner blew out. They were willing to take 1k off my repair, making the price still 2k more than my shop. I was going to pay for the timing to be done at ~$1500 and was told not to and was assured it wasnt needed and instead ended being out 6k. I am just waiting for the Class action suit against VW/Audi to pay out so that I can get my money back hopefully.
Old 09-16-2016, 03:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

WXS, can you say how many miles were on your car when the timing chain broke?

Also, the CVT is a widely recognized liability. I think Audi has terminated them.

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2016, 02:28 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by uberwgn
WXS, can you say how many miles were on your car when the timing chain broke?

Also, the CVT is a widely recognized liability. I think Audi has terminated them.

Thanks.
i was at 175k so yea high but i wanted to replace it at 100k and the dealership wouldnt. with the 09-early 11 they have been going with as little as 85k so i recommend replacing it. as for the CVT, the B8 CVT is much better than earlier ones, but yes audi did replace them and now everything come with STronic