MA Mechanic / Body Shop between Cambridge & Rockland Needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 05:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
Default MA Mechanic / Body Shop between Cambridge & Rockland Needed

My wife smashed up the brand new A4 avant last night. We live in Cambridge, MA, but the accident happened in Rockland, MA. I was not there so I can't tell the damage for sure, however the car was not drivable. From what she could tell me it sounds like damage to the front drivers side, including the wheel being bent in and undrivable.

It was towed to a auto body shop in Rockland. My main concerns are getting the wheel fixed and aligned properly and having the paint (phantom black) matched correctly so the car still looks like it has less than 2k miles on it (ugh). I need a top notch mechanic and body shop.

I'd like to be able to tell the insurance adjuster where I want it towed to when I talk to them tomorrow. Any recommendations between (or nearby to) the south shore and Cambridge are greatly appreciated.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:12 AM
smw
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is Paul's Auto Body in Quincy, right near the split. I know they can do good work on the body work but not sure about the mechanical work. There are a few shops on Center Street nearby so you could try them too. Give them a call to find out more: 617-471-6280

Also, check out Yelp. This place Abdon in Quincy has received good reviews. I'd focus on places with multiple reviews AND a high average. Good luck
http://www.yelp.com/biz/abdon-auto-repair-quincy