New Massachusetts Club/Project

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 10:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Massachusetts Club/Project

Hey all-

So some of you guys are all local to MA, so I wanted to reach out. Seemed to me there was a pretty big lack of a real group in the Greater Boston area, and after starting a Jeep club 5 years ago with a ton of success, I wanted to do the same thing for Germans.

The new forum is in the building process, but I wanted to let you know about it. The group is called MEGA, or Mass Enthusiasts of German Autos, and the website is www.MassEGA.com. If you're interested you should head over and sign up. My goal is to make it friendly for the 5 big brands, Audi BMW Benz Porsche and VW... hopefully get a good local community going with a forum and somewhat regular get-togethers. I'm sure you all have your own networks of people, so if it's something that interests you perhaps you can let them know as well!

Input is always appreciated, I've got 2 other guys from my Jeep club who have VWs so we've been working on the format of the site, colors, layout, etc.

Hope to see you guys over, and be sure to reach out with any thoughts or questions.

- Ryan

Last edited by KileyA4; 07-01-2015 at 10:27 PM.