Well, it doesn't look like I'll make it to the G2G since my license is suspended in Massachusetts...

Old 04-13-2007, 09:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well, it doesn't look like I'll make it to the G2G since my license is suspended in Massachusetts...

I received a speeding ticket on Rt. 3 in December 2005. I mailed it back 'not guilty' and never recieved a notice of hearing in the mail. After a few months I became concerned and called the RMV. I find out that they sent my notice to an old address that was on file where I haven't lived for years. Even though my driver's license clearly stated my correct address (the same correct address that was written on the citation) they decide to send it to an old address on file from years prior. So after calling and finding out my notice of hearing was sent to the wrong address, they instructed me to send them a written notice of change of address. So I write it out and fax it to them, then called them back, spoke to the same woman and confirmed that the fax was recieved, my address would be updated and I would recieve my new notice of hearing at my correct address.

Months go by and still no letter. So today I call and find out that my address was never updated and they once again sent my notice of hearing to the wrong address. They do not allow for a third hearing to be scheduled so I am forced to pay the speeding ticket plus a $100 reinstatement fee. My license had been suspended in MA since Nov '06 (when I missed the second hearing). Luckily, I haven't been pulled over the few times I drove into MA.

My license being suspended isn't a big deal since I live in NH. But I don't like having to pay for someone else's mistake.

I'm not giving up just yet though, we'll see what happens...
Old 04-13-2007, 11:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

tuff. ma ftl
Old 04-14-2007, 11:17 AM

Default that sux try this link out. more inside

I have used this website before. When I owned a street bike the engine went on it do to a mechanical problem since I didn't have the paperwork to show that the bike was serviced( I did it myself and just had reciepts for the parts)the comp. was not going to warranty it. I heard this website on tv by chance one night and decided to give it a shot.They help you compose it, mail it right to ceo's or other higher ups, they also are able to foward it to congressman and woman.After I sent the e-mail 4 days later the bike shop told me they don't know what I did but the dealer was given authorization to rebuild the motor.On a side note I type in complaint, then spelled out massachusetts registry of motor vehicles, and the listing came up. Try it out maybe this will work for you!<ul><li><a href="http://www.planetfeedback.com/">http://www.planetfeedback.com/</a</li></ul>
Old 04-17-2007, 10:49 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default if your license has your correct mailing adress and is dated prior to them sending the

hearing and late notices your dont have to pay a dime.