New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

2018 Audi A5 Sportsback, Good deal ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2018, 01:09 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 Audi A5 Sportsback, Good deal ?

Hi Fellow members,

I am a new here, so forgive me if I am asking questions which should not be part of this forum. I am planning to Lease 2018 Audi A5 Sports back with following features. I have visited few dealers in the area and got price quotes. I want to know if I am getting fair price.

3Y/36 Months Lease with 10000 miles & 3000 down payment

2018 A5 Sports Back with Premium Plus (MSRP 54810)
Mythos balck, Interior black
Premium Plus
Navigation
S Line package
19" S Line Wheels Package
Cold Weather Package
Bang Olufsen Premium Speakers
Audi Beam Rings

Other Features (I really don't want this features but its part of the dealer package)
Ventilated Front Seats
Natural Grey Oak Wood Inlays

I am getting 582 (before tax), 635 (after tax California (9.25%)) after all dealer discounts.

is this a fair monthly lease price to pay, is it a good deal or I should still ask them to go lower ?
Any response is appreciated. Thank You.
Old 03-27-2018, 06:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

[QUOTE=toxictoon;25129636]Hi Fellow members,

I am a new here, so forgive me if I am asking questions which should not be part of this forum. I am planning to Lease 2018 Audi A5 Sports back with following features. I have visited few dealers in the area and got price quotes. I want to know if I am getting fair price.

3Y/36 Months Lease with 10000 miles & 3000 down payment

2018 A5 Sports Back with Premium Plus (MSRP 54810)
Mythos balck, Interior black
Premium Plus
Navigation
S Line package
19" S Line Wheels Package
Cold Weather Package
Bang Olufsen Premium Speakers
Audi Beam Rings

Other Features (I really don't want this features but its part of the dealer package)
Ventilated Front Seats
Natural Grey Oak Wood Inlays

I am getting 582 (before tax), 635 (after tax California (9.25%)) after all dealer discounts.

is this a fair monthly lease price to pay, is it a good deal or I should still ask them to go lower ?
Any response is appreciated. Thank You.[/QUOTE.

Hey just got your post I work for an Audi dealer in NYC let me hint you the price is not to bad but never take the first offer try to see how much lower they are willing to go. Also if you are a previous Audi customer there are customer loyalty cash that should be applied (ask) if planning to lease tell them that you want Audicare to be included in the deal with the current payment if they say they can not go lower, they will most likely say yes. Audicare will save you money on the service side and will help with keeping your vehicle up to date with the maintenance according to Audi specifications without the yearly out of pocket. They will do it if you stick to your request. message me if you have any further questions, good luck.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:47 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi QueensAudiguy,

Thanks for replying. Your information will help. Actually I have this price is after I negotiated few times already. At this price 580 + Tax Lease, they are saying they are loosing 3700 dollars in business. Since they don't want to loose any more then this they cannot reduce lower then this. I am asking them to do 530 + tax. Lets see if they budge. Your info about Audi Care package will surely help.

Thanks.
Old 03-27-2018, 08:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by toxictoon
Hi QueensAudiguy,

Thanks for replying. Your information will help. Actually I have this price is after I negotiated few times already. At this price 580 + Tax Lease, they are saying they are loosing 3700 dollars in business. Since they don't want to loose any more then this they cannot reduce lower then this. I am asking them to do 530 + tax. Lets see if they budge. Your info about Audi Care package will surely help.

Thanks.
Great to hear my friend it is in their best interest to 1) sell you the car 2) if they don budge on the price tell them to include the Audicare package worth like 1500.00 off the top of my head, 3) Ensure them that you want to be their customer for service in the future if they meet your requests, Trust me you will have a lot in your favor. What dealer is it and where are you located?
Old 03-27-2018, 04:26 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by QueensAudiguy
Great to hear my friend it is in their best interest to 1) sell you the car 2) if they don budge on the price tell them to include the Audicare package worth like 1500.00 off the top of my head, 3) Ensure them that you want to be their customer for service in the future if they meet your requests, Trust me you will have a lot in your favor. What dealer is it and where are you located?
AudiCare is $869....

To the OP, no one can tell you if that's a good deal, great deal, awful deal without key pieces of info

MSRP
Purchase price of car
Money Factor

Without this info, numbers don't have any real context