New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Fresh Audi owner - never even considered before

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2019, 07:02 AM
lvk
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fresh Audi owner - never even considered before

Hi guys,

Just last weekend I became owner of 2010 Audi A8L (D3). Bought in in Ontario and drove back to Manitoba (2400km) without any problems. Just quick background from where I come from: previous daily car was Nissan Titan (great vehicle - but I do not want anymore any Nissan). Second car what I still have is Saab 9-5. Saabs are my passion and I won’t even try to compare these 2 cars/brands. Why Audi? I was looking for some bigger car so my options were S-class, 7er, A8 and Lexus LS. I choose Audi mostly because it was L version and I never owned before Audi – give it a chance. So far I like car, suspension is great, not boat like S-class, but still comfortable. Steering + suspension is a bit weird for me (probably I have to give it time) because despite of nice power doesn’t want you to drive quick in corners, curves. Not that I am driving aggressively (actually I am maybe even to calm), but it is different feeling then rest cars I ever owned. Two thinks I really don’t like are: windshield washer fluid is going so quickly (spraying headlamps every time – got it: safety) and cruise control on downhills is braking quite often. Rest of car is really nice😊

Old 02-27-2019, 03:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 881 Likes on 720 Posts

Welcome to the club