New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Joined the Audi Family!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 10:12 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Joined the Audi Family!!

Hello Audiworld names Andrew Im from Norfolk Virginia lived in hampton roads all my life as for work i run a chain of retail stores in the 757 area and up the east coast for the last 12 years. So here's my story I owned a 09 Ford Mustang had done some custom work on the stang ford racing dual exhaust , racing headers cold air halo bama tuner ccfl halo ring head lights and fog the works then i was driving to work one morning and here in norfolk they seem to be doing construction everywhere and out of nowhere dump truck run a stop sign and turns right into me and to my surprise because i drove it home now to far from where it happened i get the call from the insurance company totaled the car so long story short the hunt for new car begins. The past few years when traveling to visit my cousins in Miami i would take my aunts 14 Allroad all white all over town and couldn't get enough i was hooked then last dec i went down for B-day He had gotten the 15 A4 sedan in red was just as fun if not more the the allroad so this brings me to my search for the perfect audi. Three weeks into my search i came across my diamond in the ruff at Flow Porsche Audi Vw in Charlottesville VA was a 2013 A4 quattro Prestige 38k on the clock one owner full service history in moonlight blue metallic with Brown and Tan trim with all the options i think you could think of so i had to ****** it before someone else could and that's how i was able to find my dream car. i was only able to take a couple of pics its been rain everyday here in Va so haven't had a chance to take some really good pics. well just wanted introduce myself look forward learning a ton
Attached Images