New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

My first Audi is in my garage

Old 09-18-2015, 08:03 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default My first Audi is in my garage

Hello!
My best friend's wife was selling her 2004 Allroad 2.7 Tip with 180,000 km and although I wasn't looking for something new / different, it's now in my garage.

That means my 5-speed '01 Saab Aero wagon with only 152,000 km will need a new home, but I think / hope that I made a good choice.

In 40 years or so, I've only owned 1 North American car, and even that one had a Japanese heart -- a '91 SHO. I've had a mix of European (Saabs, Volvos, an old Merc, and a few VWs) and Japanese (Toyota, Hondas and Subarus, including an SVX), but never an Audi.

I've only had the Allroad for a week but am quite impressed with its feel and fit. My friend's son is a service manager at an Audi dealer and the car was one of their techs so it's in great shape and mechanically sound.

Thanks for the advice I found on this forum while I was debating to get the car or not.

Let the good times roll!

Rod.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Welcome, I just joined as well, after being a reader for 2 years. Just purchased my first Allroad and looking for a good experience as well.