New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

New member : alainchich from France

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 01:14 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member : alainchich from France

Hello,

I acquired in the last December an Audi A8 D4 4.2 FSI Avus Pack of 2011, I really look forward to ...

Married with 3 children (1 baker, 1 soldier and 1 student nurse), I am an IT project manager and as a result I often work far from my place of residence (38), my wife is agent of reception in a high school.

As regards cars and others:
Honda Goldwing Aspencade, Grand Cherokee 5.7 (in Canada), Xsara (Citroën) and a Scenic (Renault), then back to my cars, Audi A8 (3 months because stolen in holidays in the Landes, back in Golf in the Isère with the children in car seats and all the barda we put in the enormous trunk of the A8 ...), a Jaguar XJR, a Mercedes CL500, a Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO (which I keep) and a Porsche 997 S, equipped with the striped cylinder disease and resold to a buyer with knowledge of the problem with repair quotes and finally the AUDI A8 D4 pleasure for my wife, all that for 40 years, there are some that I kept 5 years, others a little less, especially younger.

This D4 is apparently well endowed I think it lacks the B & O sound, the solar roof, the electric rear seats, the refrigerator ..., in fact the ACC, the Lane and the side Assist, heated, ventilated and massaging seats were given priority.

Here, I join you as I have always done for each of my last cars and motorcycle, to exchange about the pleasure, the passion that we all have and the encounters that we also do.

Thanks for reading so far.

Alain