New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

New member in Chicago area

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 08:42 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member in Chicago area

How’s it going everyone?
I am a long time fan, short time owner (about 8 months). I bought a 2012 A7 after the turn of the new year and absolutely love the car; it’s everything I had figured Audi to be; a little more costly than other vehicles I’ve owned but by far a lot better in the quality and handling

. Since getting the car I have done a few things like changing the grill to a RS7 type grill, added it a DIY lip that I will probably change to carbon fiber when I get the chance, cat back AWE exhaust with RS7 rear valence, CAI, APR stage 1 tune and a P3 gauge in the vent. I plan on doing the APR dual pulley upgrade next, intercooler after that and maybe once that’s done start looking into the ultra charger. Overall I really like the car but only wish I could find a tune for the transmission. Does anyone know of a tune available for the 8 speed A7? Also, has any one tried converting the 8 speed to the 7 speed DL501 tranny? I hate how laggy the Powertrain can be due to it shifting too fast and would love to just tune it out but haven’t found anyone with a tune in my 8 months of looking.

I look forward to browsing this forum a lot a finding useful info and hopefully soon be able to contribute some too.