New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Nooob

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 09:17 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nooob

Hey all

Picked up 2010 Sprint Blue S5 in June of 17. It's a warm weather car for me. As I type this it's sitting in my garage waiting for the 3-4 feet of snow to go away before I get it out again. Previous owner also kept the car tucked away from weather as well. As a result it only has 65k on it. It would have much less if the previous owner hadn't driven it from Ontario Canada to Florida and back, twice. But that was easily where the majority of the km's on this car, while he owned it, came from. First owner drove it year round in the Oakville Ontario area. I'm now the 3rd owner.

When I first parked it for the winter I spent a few days with a random orbit polisher fixing paint scratches and polishing it. Next is repairing paint chips and installing a yet to be purchased RS5 grille. I'm giving strong consideration to some 20" rims and maybe some coilovers to close the gap from wheel to wheel well top. But maybe the 20s will be enough to close it that the coilovers won't be necessary? If someone has knowledge about that, I'd like to hear your opinion.

Car already has Milltek cat back and wheel spacers. All done by the previous owner. I just want to build on it with the previously mentioned rims, coilovers, and RS5 grille.... Maybe some day a supercharger kit.

I love this car, it gets compliments all the time. People just yell at me from sidewalks as I roll past "Nice car!" LOL Co-workers have even taken pics of it to show others. I have consumed many many beer just looking at it in my garage. I can't wait for the warm weather to return so I can drive it again, and cut back on my beer consumption