Not welcomed ? - AudiWorld Forums

Notices
New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Not welcomed ?

Old 12-08-2018, 11:38 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Not welcomed ?

I feel so welcomed here lol not one person said a word. Interesting. I guess people are busy or donít want new members? I think at least 50+ people saw my post. Anyone know why? Hopefully the other Audi forums are a bit better I could only hope. Thanks
Old 12-08-2018, 01:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Don't feel bad. I think the welcome area is a bit like the front lobby of a big box store. But, it's after hours and there is no greeter. Wander around and find some old folks drinking in the break room, or the kids smoking out back. Try not to disturb the lovebirds over in the dark corner, at least until they make eye contact.

Also, if you want a more lively conversation, you need to raise important technical topics. For example: the best limo tint to apply to your headlights, how to rewire your reversing camera to monitor the interior, or the uncontested benefits of inflating tires with pure argon gas.

Most of all, welcome and don't take anything too seriously.