New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

This is a thank you to you all!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 07:37 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is a thank you to you all!

Relatively new member here!
Even if i have been aware of Audiworld quite some time it wasn't until i got att A8 D3 2004 that i really learned to appreciate all the info i could harvest in this forum.
I have read thread after thread about every possible problem that can arise - and on my car there are a few, sadly - and sometimes i just can't wait any longer to try what i learned.

So when i got off work i removed the plastic cover over the antenna amp and carefully removed every connection there, took it out of the car and blasted it with contact spray - electronics cleaner, i'm not sure what you call it over the sea - and reinstalled it.
To my surprise i suddenly had DOUBLE the amount of stations than before and the reception was notably better!
To me it's a big deal to read that some other member had the exact result that i did when i finally tried it and that someone before me was brave enough to try.

So now i just have to fix my SAI and my engine mounts, to name a few of the problems i have with it...but despite all that, it really is a wonderful car!