Friggin' great!!! Stuck in the damn A/B class again. What a bunch of crap...

Old 08-30-2005, 07:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you going to be there? Look forward to meeting you and seeing that car!
Old 08-30-2005, 07:52 AM

Default I'm planning to go...to at least hang out and chat with all you S4 guys..

and A4, TT, etc. It's whether not THEY will let me go. There was a little bit of words exchanged with a certain someone. People skills...thank god Steve has that!
Old 08-30-2005, 07:58 AM

Default Sure...do you like yellow? HAHA...I'd be too scared to put a dent and scratch on the

other side of your front apron! So much time on that kit I'd be paranoid. At least with my car it's already kind of dented in the pack trunk...so I"ll just try and go in backwards to the wall! But that won't happen, I hope. <knocking on wood>
Old 08-30-2005, 08:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Yeah, that's the plan.

I'm looking forward to it. The Golden Gate club knows how to put on a great event and the facility at Sears is definitely worth the haul. Looking forward to hanging out!
Old 08-30-2005, 08:39 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default And stop drinking beer for breakfast...sheesh.

To be honest..they don't remember who has got what experience..they totally go off two things:

1) How many total events you have
2) How many events at THIS track

To be in the C group from the start...you have to most likely have been at that track before..and been to at least 5 events (if I remember correctly). We have to be careful putting C level students in groups when they really aren't ready for C. Trust me on this..I totally know where you are coming from..I, for one, hate being in a group where there are a number of slow participants that create nice conga lines on the track. The car control exercises, except for the slalom, get real old after the 4th or 5th event. All of us have been in your position at one time or another...

BTW, who have you been talking to at ACNA? And, you never answered my question about how many total events/track days do you have. One event at TH and one at Laguna?
Old 08-30-2005, 10:40 AM

Default Steve...I'd rather not say who it was on here. I don't like to give out names like that

here (D.T). IMO that's not right. But yes you are right on the tracking times. But I would have been MUCH more accepted with YOUR explanation. I would've been "OK, cool, totally understood". But I felt I got berated just for asking if it's possible to get signed off into group C at the event. And to tell me how I drive and that I should not mod my car or detune it for the event. Yeah right! You rode with me...did I EVER make you feel unsafe. Thanks for the words of wisdom!

STEVE 4 PRESIDENT!!!! Is Mark coming?
Old 08-30-2005, 10:40 AM

Cool, c-ya there then!
Old 08-30-2005, 10:41 AM

And one other thing...I'll blame Paul for that one..it was St. Patty's day!
Old 08-30-2005, 11:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Pat... I will teach you how to keep your foot in it :)

I think we can both work on that one... I have yet to muster the cajones to do it.... my wife on the other hand would probably school us both in the same car... that girl is fearless.. like her little brother. Crazy Italians.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Yes, EYEtalians have the cojones to do that.

Me, I just putt around; smokin', sippin' on gin and juice.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Friggin' great!!! Stuck in the damn A/B class again. What a bunch of crap...