Has anyone seen a Sacramento laser red a4/s4 with a carbon hood/trunk??..

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yes. Totally insecure and at work. Why so confrontational?.....

At least give me until the end of the day to respond before you get all upset.
Old 02-23-2005, 02:30 PM
AudiWorld Expert

I posted that over 36 hours ago..you obviously responded to others. Don't get some of you.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:56 PM

Default For those that require immediate gratification.......

I was at work. I replied to Meghan's post. The phone rang in my office so I answered it. I had to tend to immediate problems. I came back later that day and saw your second post. Something else came up so I took care of that. Sorry that I didn't place this at the top of my priorities for the day. Thank you for the compliment but I suggest you get over it. The compliment has been completely overshadowed by now.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, seriously - WTF? Relax, Matt's a busy dude.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:06 PM

Default Re: SAI BANI.. Wash the sand out of your MANGINA please.

Dude, you're a dude. Being super butthurt over something like that is not an attractive quality in a man..
Old 02-23-2005, 10:08 PM

Re: bill answer your phone. Peeeeze
Old 02-23-2005, 10:08 PM

Thanks Bill. Are you pulling another all-nighter at work? =)
Old 02-23-2005, 10:14 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yessir I am - I will likely be here until at least 3:00 am again I love my job!
Old 02-23-2005, 10:20 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default I take it in the a$$, so no worries about my mangina. Care to give me tips?

Poorgirl, I'll begin with you, then get more general. Don't tell me about what's attractive or what isn't when you're supposedly a chick who calls herself "poorgirl" and hangs on on AudiWorld.

This latest trend in the norcal board reminds me of Audizine people...did you guys migrate over with your riced a4s? I showed up to a San Jose tint meet one time, and wow...what the Audizine crowd had done to their German vehicles was beyond comprehension. That being said, the only good guy with good taste I know from AZ is Leonard Wong. I'm sure you've heard of him here.

I am not butthurt about anything; I deal with "online people" daily, running my own forums. I just like to educate people on etiquette, grammar, car stuff, if the need arises.

You sac people, I've noticed, tend to be lacking in board etiquette. I don't make rash remarks without prior experience. I've posted to you about meets etc...not even a "not interested" response. I am one of the most social people you will meet, who's into cars and obviously the internet. I've met more Audi people across California than those that even post in this Norcal forum.

I figured I'd take the opportunity to educate you on how board interactions work. I can be the nicest, most civil person on a given board, but when people are rude and/or think they can get away with $hit because they're behind their 19" screen, I can adjust accordingly.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:22 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default It's not about being busy. Look at the time stamps. It's about being courteous, if he wasn't hurt

himself. I'm guessing he thought I was probably clowning on his car, being sarcastic somehow. Haha.

Some of you sac people (or peops, w3rd up we call our rice "kraut" baby, as you'd say itshould learn what that means. He glanced at the thread 12 hours prior, responded to others and you're telling me he's too busy to reply "thanks?" Or even "thx"? Haha.

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen a Sacramento laser red a4/s4 with a carbon hood/trunk??..