If you live in the Sac area or want to buy parts for your car in the sac area...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 08:31 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you live in the Sac area or want to buy parts for your car in the sac area...

If you live in the Sac area or want to buy parts for your car in the sac area and want them to work, STAY AWAY FROM "1320 Performance" in Elk Grove!!!

I had a super bad experience with them. I bought HID's from them for $85 plus tax, which is expensive as F*#k in the first place, and one side ended up not working. This happened about 2 times on the same side within a span of 40 days. I went into their shop on Tuesday and when I walked in someone else was complaining they have the same problem, go figure, they refused to give either of us our money back so he walked away with another replaced HID set and I got mine replaced with H11 LED bulbs and guess what?!!! Those didn't work neither, so I went back Wednesday and demanded my money back bringing up the fact that another customer had the same issue, the lady there told me that has nothing to do and it's not my issue nor my problem so I have no right to bring that up. The guy also told me that the kits sometimes don't work for Mercedes, BMW, or Audi's, when I asked him why I wasn't informed that before I wiped my F*&$@%g card he said he always informs ppl, WELL NOT ME A$$&@*E!!!