SF Bay Area dealer recommendation...?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 07:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts
Default SF Bay Area dealer recommendation...?

Hey guys...starting to get the feeling my local dealer doesn't really want to deal...fighting me on the ACNA discount and just generally ignoring me.

Before I start putting out the feelers for an ordered unit, can anyone here recommend a dealer you've had great success with, would rather work with a sales manager or internet person.

Thanks,
John
Old 06-26-2017, 10:05 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just purchased a 2015 S3 CPO from Royal Motors on 6/19. Worked with Sergey C. His card says he's from the VW side, but he was fantastic. Knew everything about the car, and had a great test drive. I can't say anything about other sales staff, but he was great; personable, no pressure, affable... I would recommend Sergey to anyone. The finance guy was really pushy for an extended warranty; that was the only negative, which I consider minor compared with all the positives.

I test drove a different 2015 S3 at Steven's Creek the previous day. Maybe it was an off day for them - slow & 107F! - but I left feeling they didn't care if I bought the car or not.

I purchased my previous 2012 A3 TDI from Rector (now Burlingame). It was OK. Sales guy did most things by rote. Not sure I'd buy from them again unless they had exactly what I want (and I wanted that TDI when whey were hard to come by!). But I would definitely recommend Rector for service. Great service manager (Roger); have always been taken good care of.

Good luck,
Andrew
Old 07-12-2017, 03:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Sales at Audi of Palo Alto was OK. They made the deal happen, though he did not seem too enthusiastic about it and I had to convince him to do anything extra for me with a lot of talking and pleading my case.

Their service department leaves little to be desired. I think I will be going to Audi of Oakland for service, they seemed much more willing and eager to help on the phone. Also, they actually answered and let me speak to a service advisor.

Calling Audi of Palo Alto, the service line just rang, then the receptionist answered and tried to connect me, again no one answered. She then took my number and said someone would call me shortly. Never got a return call. Walked in there 3-4 hours later and it was a ghost town and all the service advisers were crowded in front of one computer chatting. Too busy to call me back I guess.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'm trying to set up a group buy. Post here if you're interested
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/nor...-audi-2929447/
Old 08-21-2017, 05:36 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by buickfunnycar
Hey guys...starting to get the feeling my local dealer doesn't really want to deal...fighting me on the ACNA discount and just generally ignoring me.

Before I start putting out the feelers for an ordered unit, can anyone here recommend a dealer you've had great success with, would rather work with a sales manager or internet person.

Thanks,
John
Cassandra Crawford is the internet person at Audi Stevens Creek, and she was great to deal with and I also got a good deal with her. PM me if you want specifics, but on a coupe, SC has plenty of volume of those and you should be able to get a good deal.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:39 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Before you take your car for service at Audi Palo Alto, you should look at this search

Originally Posted by TheMysticWizard1
Sales at Audi of Palo Alto was OK. They made the deal happen, though he did not seem too enthusiastic about it and I had to convince him to do anything extra for me with a lot of talking and pleading my case.

Their service department leaves little to be desired. I think I will be going to Audi of Oakland for service, they seemed much more willing and eager to help on the phone. Also, they actually answered and let me speak to a service advisor.

Calling Audi of Palo Alto, the service line just rang, then the receptionist answered and tried to connect me, again no one answered. She then took my number and said someone would call me shortly. Never got a return call. Walked in there 3-4 hours later and it was a ghost town and all the service advisers were crowded in front of one computer chatting. Too busy to call me back I guess.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:13 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ascreech
Just purchased a 2015 S3 CPO from Royal Motors on 6/19. Worked with Sergey C. His card says he's from the VW side, but he was fantastic. Knew everything about the car, and had a great test drive. I can't say anything about other sales staff, but he was great; personable, no pressure, affable... I would recommend Sergey to anyone. The finance guy was really pushy for an extended warranty; that was the only negative, which I consider minor compared with all the positives.

I test drove a different 2015 S3 at Steven's Creek the previous day. Maybe it was an off day for them - slow & 107F! - but I left feeling they didn't care if I bought the car or not.

I purchased my previous 2012 A3 TDI from Rector (now Burlingame). It was OK. Sales guy did most things by rote. Not sure I'd buy from them again unless they had exactly what I want (and I wanted that TDI when whey were hard to come by!). But I would definitely recommend Rector for service. Great service manager (Roger); have always been taken good care of.

Good luck,
Andrew
I used to work with Sergey at Royal in 2012 and 2013. Yes, he is more of a VW guy..but sold lots of Audis too. I dont work at a dealership anymore, but I do recommend Alex at Audi of Monterey. I use to work with him as well.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:15 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by buickfunnycar

Thanks,
John
Dealers dont have to honor the ACNA discount. I use to work at three Audi dealerships. It all depends on how bad they want to sell at car at that time of the month.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:37 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Go to Steven Creek Audi and ask for Andrea. I’ve leased or purchased 3 cars from him over the past 5 years.
Old 05-26-2023, 12:41 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alex as Audi Monterey was good, knowledgeable and friendly guy. Ended up buying a CPO Q8 prestige there. Was also great chopping it up with him as a fellow gear head and Car guy.