Bell Audi New Jersey - Ryan Schmidt Rep

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 07:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bell Audi New Jersey - Ryan Schmidt Rep

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of purchasing my new Audi A5 cab from Ryan Schmidt this month July 2013. If I knew the transaction was going to be so smooth ahead of time, I probably would replaced my '01 Audi A4 a few years back. The thought of feeling pressured to buy options I would never use, and price haggling with a car dealer finance manager delayed my purchase. Ryan was wonderful to work with. I told him at the beginning what I had in mind to pay, and he instantly agreed, I mean within a couple of seconds. I remember thinking to myself, "What? This cant be real". At the very beginning he also asked me what my needs were, and without any pressure, suggested a suitable package. But I sort of ignored it, because my guard was up, and wanted to make my own decisions regarding options, but after I went away and carefully read up on each of the options, I ended up choosing the exact specs he suggested. The difficult piece for me was choosing color combination, but once again, Ryan came thru. After giving me space to think, he suggested I make a final visit so he could show me cars with the exact color combination and options I was interested in. He's very knowledgeable about the products, options, and incentives so if you are considering a new Audi, make sure you ask for Ryan Schmidt at the reception counter, you will be glad you did.