That's it... enough of all this his fault, my fault, your fault BS... all everyone needs is a little

Old 06-24-2004, 05:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default That's it... enough of all this his fault, my fault, your fault BS... all everyone needs is a little

bukkake in the eye!

can't we all just get along?

I was at the meet and saw some familiar faces.. great to see you guys again.. sorry couldn't stay long, had more wedding caca to do..

after waterfest i'd like to have a end of summer meet which i will probably ask a4tuuuuurbo to help get the word out..

to cover everyone's ***, we'll make sure this time, there are very detailed meeting points and times, as well as very detailed directions if there is a drive
(just like bukkakefest, so far i heard no complaints from that one)

i hope all this stuff in the past doesn't ruin it for future meets.. it would be a shame to ruin nice summer days for nice cruises with a bunch of other car fanatics..(very metro i know)

if you refuse to come out to any more meets.. shucks!

Bukkakefest 2 - cover your eyes cause it's coming at ya! (after my wedding in august)

Audi 5000 ya'll... peace in the middle east.. we out.. wurd to tha *****... yeahhh booyyyy
Old 06-24-2004, 05:41 AM

Default well see

notice how you didn't have any problems from bukkakefest? cause you had a plan, and you stuck to it. you had lead cars, and you had secondary lead cars and a few tailers.

you made sure people knew the channels to use, and you told everyone the roads we were going on.

why? cause you organized it well. <b>and that's the bottom line</b>

oh wait, i guess cause your asian, and i'm asian, my opinion really <b>doesnt</b> count since i'm backing you up simply due to race.
Old 06-24-2004, 05:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default and that's the bottom line

cause Stone Cold said so...
Old 06-24-2004, 05:55 AM
RKA
AudiWorld Uber User

Default None of this is about fault...

it's about people behaving like children. That means assigning guilt, rather than accepting one's own culpability. Again, this is about behavior, not guilt.

The other individual, who appears to speak before he thinks, was just some comic relief. You have to feel some pity for people that just don't know any better. (you missed that post - deleted last night)

I understand what you're trying to do, but sweeping things under a rug never works.
Old 06-24-2004, 06:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I think people need to relax. It's...

ONE failed meet, due in part by some disorganization before and during the event. It's not the end of the world. Lets all just be glad that the subsequent 'cruise' didn't result in any accidents. Aside from some bruised egos, I think everyone made out just fine.

All this back &amp; forth bickering is just going to cause crappy meets in the future, even if they *are* well planned and organized. No one will want to come out because the potential for more BS is just not worth it.

Whats done is done. Lets use what is known now to avoid this kind of miscommunication in the future. The arguing right now is making everyone sound like 2nd graders fighting over dodgeball.
Old 06-24-2004, 06:05 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default i know you are but what am i... you got the cooties!

but hey don't knock on dodgeball that was a dope game!
Old 06-24-2004, 06:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default see the thing is. you really don't know what went on there. and

thats why its just comedy.

The meet was technically over. We were there for a few hours untill someoen brough up the point that there is a free BBQ at a park (whcih it wasn't) and there would be other nice cars (which there really wasnt). So basically someone gave out directions go to exit 139a on mars ave. which would not have worked. And since one person had mapquest we all decided we should ride up with that person. However, i guess being that he didn't want to follow he just too off and left a lot of people? thats not really too cool. So some people were stranded in the lot, such as the person who vagged everyones car. Erich who decided to go to the BBQ. and a few others.

i jsut like reading these posts of people who never go to meets, and have all these opinions. and i really dont' care if you call me racist or what not. I hire about 75% minorities, so w/e, I was there, i know what happened. the meet at the rac was basically done, and those who wanted to go to another location went. There is no reason for a4tuuuurbo to be like no, i am staying in this lot, utnill all the cars leave. (Baiscally 80% of the people wanted to go to union. and the remaning 20% would be leaving in the next 5minutes to go home anyway)

i would go to northeast audi fest just to meet a lot of you f'tards but i am showing my classic in DC.
Old 06-24-2004, 06:35 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Hehe.. I kicked *** in dodgeball. We should get somethin' going @ the hotel the nite b4 weddding. =)
Old 06-24-2004, 07:03 AM

Default one piece of info you seem to forget

a4turboooo "planned" to go to seaside...and didn't.
Old 06-24-2004, 07:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default it was decided before hand that we were never gonna go

based on everyones feeling. no one had the intention of going on sunday. it was a thought that was planned before the gtg that we never decided to do leading up to the gtg.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: That's it... enough of all this his fault, my fault, your fault BS... all everyone needs is a little