Other (Non-Audi) Autos Discussion Discussion forum for non-Audi vehicles

Car Buying Tips

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 01:18 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Buying Tips

Auto Buying Tips
Purchasing a car can be an exciting experience for anyone. It doesn't matter if the vehicle you are purchasing is a car, truck, SUV, band, or even motorcycle, the thrill of purchasing an automobile gives the buyer a feeling of being free. However, that feeling of being free can fade almost as soon as it comes if you are tied to auto finacing that isn't the best option for your situation. Car buyers can save themselves a lot of headache and hassle if they know what they need for they begin the car buying process.

Used Car Loan
Determine your needs and wants before you begin learning about getting apporaite finacing for your new car If you find that you have been looking for more financing in the car that you need requires the news wasted valuable time that you can be spending on looking for your next vehicle. Once you've selected a vehicle that you are comfortable with to some background investigation on the car.

Research consumer report websites, as well as get other user feedback on the vehicle if at all possible. Don't forget research on any factory recalls that may have been implemented on the vehicle. Finally, when you have decided on your vehicle, be sure that you are comfortable behind the wheel of the car and driving. A car is a large investment and you want to make sure that you will be comfortable in the years ahead while driving it.

Gone with the link juice / social marketing....
Old 03-16-2010, 02:34 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Every car I've ever purchased was used.

Depends on how well the vehicle was taken care of to buy one with over 100k.

wheelsup, I have a GM model with almost 200k on it....and it still runs really good. It fires right up the first try every day when I leave for work. And I've not had to do a whole lot to it to keep it going either. Not all GM cars are junk like you're thinking.
Anything can be made to last *if you take care of it..
Old 03-16-2010, 05:30 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

While purchased used cars ho i can know that know the rite price...is there any inspections?
Old 03-16-2010, 07:29 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

While purchased used cars ho i can know that know the rite price...is there any inspections to performed?