Other (Non-Audi) Autos Discussion Discussion forum for non-Audi vehicles

Damn General Motors Dealers:mad:

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 08:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn General Motors Dealers:mad:

I can count my friends on one hand and have been able to do so my whole life. This makes all my friends very valuable to me and it pains me to see misfortune befall them. As of now, 2 of my friends have been screwed by GM. One friend went and bought a pre-owned base 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix, white, front wheel drive, cloth seats, 3.8 N/A 200hp, automatic. Which is fine except that they got him for $10,000 plus interest on a 5 year finance for this piece of ****. Its ugly, plain, dull, boring, slow, heavy, and handles as if the steering wheel was a toy. The cozy coupe I had when I was 5 cornered better. Worst off, if he had a dime for every time he saw one, he could buy a better car. So maybe you don't need or want anything special, but then don't pay a special car price for it, especially when you're drowning in bills. Plus, that car has broken down more times than I can count, and the rentals they give him during their lengthy and poorly executed repairs, they break too. I don't get really upset until I think of all the better cars he could have had with 10k, or much less. Then my other friend goes and finances a red 2010 Camaro RS, V6 Automatic. I swear I saw leaf springs in the rear suspension. Even with 300 hp, the 3800 pounds of lowered 2-door SUV and its poorly built auto trans get it from nought to 60 in 7 seconds Turning the car is like playing a 90's arcade racing game. Its bigger than all of Chevy's sedans. The weather stripping and trim already falls off, nothing in the car works, and the interrior feels like its made from recycled tic-tac containers. Anytime I tap my fingers against anywhere in the interrior, the sound reminds my of the heavy set woman at the secretary of state typing up my paperwork with her 4 inch fingernail extensions. And they got him for $32,000 for this ****ing thing!! Plus interest on a 5 year finance. My 1998 A4 2.8 with hood scoop inkake and straight through exhaust beat the tar out of the both of them. Not to mention what my 1998 M3 would do. Most of all, my rebadged, hardtop SLK 320 (a.k.a. Chysler Crossfire) with a **** to of AMG upgrades stripped down to 2650 lbs that will run high 12's, pull 1g+ turns, and did 180mph last summer. I have only 25k in the 3 together. How can they do that. Why tie yourself down to such a lengthy contract for so much money for pieces of ****. Maybe they don't have the same taste as me, that's fine. They can't pay for **** in full, fine also. But if you can get approved for 5 figure loans, why the hell would you go to an overpriced Chevy dealer? I bought my A4 for 3K, it has zero rust, 200k miles, flawless heated leather interrior, quick, does 150, handles great, looks better, looks newer, has way more features and tech, plus the best AWD system ever except for some other Audis. Maybe they have different tastes, but any other manufacturer would have been better. The Camaro friend had an 08 Saab 9-3 sedan. Shoulda' kept it. Damn silver tounge Chevy Dealers.