Alloy Wheel Repair Recommendations - Seattle - AudiWorld Forums

Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Regional & ACNA Discussion > Pacific Northwest Discussion
Reload this Page >

Alloy Wheel Repair Recommendations - Seattle

Notices
Pacific Northwest Discussion

Alloy Wheel Repair Recommendations - Seattle

Old 06-18-2017, 12:35 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Alloy Wheel Repair Recommendations - Seattle

Searched the forums, but any info was several years old at best.

Looking to have some modest curbing repaired on my RS4 alloy wheels. I am in Gig Harbor, but can get to most parts of the Seattle area easily. Any GREAT shops out there? Any guess as to the cost? Thanks!!
Old 06-19-2017, 04:11 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hi Dave-

I had Dependable in Renton repair one of my DPE forged wheels a few years ago that had been curbed pretty badly. My setup was staggered and of course I curbed one of the rear ones that had the deeper offset! I can't really comment on their turnaround time because I had it fixed during the winter while my summer wheels were off anyway; I told them there was no rush so I got it back after a couple of weeks. I remember being impressed by the quality of the repair and I don't think it cost me more than $200....

Hope this helps!
Attached Images  
Old 06-19-2017, 04:12 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I forgot to post their link:

https://www.dependablewheelrepair.com
Old 06-19-2017, 11:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks. I have used Dependable before some years ago, and I read somewhere that Tim, the owner had retired. So I wanted to see if there were better alternatives now. I ended up taking the wheels to Polished Image in Tacoma today, based on the recommendation of a high end body shop. I will report back on their work.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Dave in Gig Harbor View Post
Thanks. I have used Dependable before some years ago, and I read somewhere that Tim, the owner had retired. So I wanted to see if there were better alternatives now. I ended up taking the wheels to Polished Image in Tacoma today, based on the recommendation of a high end body shop. I will report back on their work.
I know itís after the fact, but I highly recommend Flawless. Chris is based in Tacoma, but is in Seattle often. He worked at our house from our garage and did excellent work!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: