Pacific Northwest Discussion

Best Portland Area repair shop

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 03:33 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Portland Area repair shop

I am now the owner of a 2001 S4 Avant. Can folks recommend a good indy Audi shop in the portland/beaverton area. I live in close in NE Portland and work in Beaverton so somebody in those areas would be best. Thanks for the help!

(I tried searching, but didn't find any answers or I'm a crummy searcher...)
Old 05-26-2011, 08:01 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default crickets

is this thing on? does anybody come to the NW page?
Old 06-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I would definitely recommend Matrix Integrated. Not necessarily close to NE but they are located right off of Macadam ave. I live in Vancouver and I've taken my B5 A4, 225 TT, and my B7 A4 there over the last 10yrs and I have never been disappointed with their level of service and attention to detail.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I took my 2002 A4 Avant 3.0 to Precision Motors for years. They're really great - honest, knowledgeable, and fair. They set expectations, answer questions at whatever level of detail you like, and complete work on-time. Corner of Davis and Grand, a couple blocks north of Burnside - ask for Darrel.

I also like what I know of Matrix. I haven't used them, but have talked to them, and have had them look at my car. They came across as very knowledgeable, professional, and passionate about cars. If you're looking for a tuner, these are your guys.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

On a related quest, could anyone offer up opinions for the best Portland regional Audi dealer shop? I am aware of Sunset and Wilsonville. Are these the only two that can perform factory authorized warranty work?

I just bought a 2009 A6 Quattro with 28,000 miles on it from out of state and will need a 30K service in the next month or so.

Thanks
Kenreau
Old 06-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Kenreau
On a related quest, could anyone offer up opinions for the best Portland regional Audi dealer shop? I am aware of Sunset and Wilsonville. Are these the only two that can perform factory authorized warranty work?

I just bought a 2009 A6 Quattro with 28,000 miles on it from out of state and will need a 30K service in the next month or so.

Thanks
Kenreau
I think so. Certainly they are the only Audi dealers in the area. I've taken my S5 to Audi Wilsonville a few times, and have been relatively pleased.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Also... Audi Wilsonville seems to be aware of, and willing/able to deal with the FSI/carbon issue that often hits around 25k miles. I don't know what Sunset's position here is (which I don't mean to sound negative - only that I truly don't know).
Old 06-20-2011, 10:11 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I hadn't heard of Precison, but I'll check them out, Matrix seems like a popular choice as well. Keep em' coming if you've got em. Much appreciated. Having bought a S4 at around 100k I'm trying to get all the "deferred" maintinence up to date and is destroying my wallet (which was expected, but still not fun).
Old 06-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Great, thanks. I will check them out.

Kenreau
Old 10-05-2011, 03:23 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Not sure if you're still lookin for a good Audi shop in the PDX area but Futrell Autowerks in Hillsboro is worth checking out. They're super knowledgable and have worked on a few of my friends cars.

Quick Reply: Best Portland Area repair shop